The OFFICIAL Pro Wrestling thread

Couldn't resist, could you?

It's a sad day in professional wrestling.

Punk is not the worst, I'd prefer him to both Cena and JBL (Who it looks like he will be feuding with).

Batista will probably get involved too so the WHC situstion looks pretty terrible right now. I'm mostly going to concentrate on the Y2J-HBK feud which should be pretty awesome.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When are they going to come up with something new ?

The Evil GM is tired, old and boring. (Unless Regal is the GM then its cool sunshine) :headbang:

I do though like the Rhodes, DiBiase Tag Team great potential there.

Jericho: Always great

Cena-Batista: This has the makings of something really good, but alas we have to follow WWE protocol and put them together first as a tag team so we can build up the tension. Again something that we have seen a zillion times.

Give me something different. I would have let them wrestle last night to a double DQ and then just sat on it for awhile and build it up outside the ring.

• 4 weeks later...

HHH is a lock to win that match to be honest. They will give the belt to some of those guys eventually (Especially MVP who is great) but I can't see them doing it at Unforgiven. Personally I hope I'm wrong. Brian Kendrick is great IMO, he's not just any Brian Kendrick he's THE Brian Kendrick.:cool:

Cena's out for a long time, that much is for sure, hopefully Orton is back soon, he'll more than pick up for Cena's time off.

Y2J is great as always and I love the way they're trying to change his charachter. He's makes a perfect heel, love the feud with him and Michaels.

Don't like the Mysterio Kane angle, simply because I've never been a fan of Rey. No chance he wins the title at Unforgiven, IMO Batista has it locked up.

Unforgiven should be a damn good PPV though, really looking forward to it. The Smackdown scramble and HBK-Y2J should be the highlights. Oh and Cryme Tyme are ****ing awesome.:rl:

HHH is a lock to win that match to be honest. They will give the belt to some of those guys eventually (Especially MVP who is great) but I can't see them doing it at Unforgiven. Personally I hope I'm wrong. Brian Kendrick is great IMO, he's not just any Brian Kendrick he's THE Brian Kendrick.:cool:

Cena's out for a long time, that much is for sure, hopefully Orton is back soon, he'll more than pick up for Cena's time off.

Y2J is great as always and I love the way they're trying to change his charachter. He's makes a perfect heel, love the feud with him and Michaels.

Don't like the Mysterio Kane angle, simply because I've never been a fan of Rey. No chance he wins the title at Unforgiven, IMO Batista has it locked up.

Unforgiven should be a damn good PPV though, really looking forward to it. The Smackdown scramble and HBK-Y2J should be the highlights. Oh and Cryme Tyme are ****ing awesome.:rl:

I haven't been able to find out if Cena's injury is legit or not. BTW..don't know if you realize but Orton was in a motorcycle accident recently and they ay he is 3 months from recovery.

Agree on Rey..but I've always been a big Kane fan.

Also love Cryme Tyme..hopefully they get the belts legally..if not I'm cool with them "borrowing" it.

As far as Batista..I hope not. They are billing this "an almost guaranteed title change", which leads me to believe the title isn't going anywhere.

A same style ECW title match will be announced tomorrow.

I haven't been able to find out if Cena's injury is legit or not. BTW..don't know if you realize but Orton was in a motorcycle accident recently and they ay he is 3 months from recovery.

Agree on Rey..but I've always been a big Kane fan.

Also love Cryme Tyme..hopefully they get the belts legally..if not I'm cool with them "borrowing" it.

As far as Batista..I hope not. They are billing this "an almost guaranteed title change", which leads me to believe the title isn't going anywhere.

A same style ECW title match will be announced tomorrow.

Cena's injury is legit. In fact many think it's career ending. His neck is apparently well and truly ****ed. I also heard reports that the Orton bike accident was BS.

They've done the 'almost guaranteed' thing for both brands. Pretty sure it will change on whichever on is the main event. I'd love more than anything for Triple H to lose the belt to any of those guys (Except maybe Kendrick, I like where they're going with him but it's far too soon) but can't see it.

Batista will win the belt, but Punk will win it last.

Cena is out for awhile, thankfully

I hope MVP wins the Belt. I am so tired of HHH golding it.

MVP is the best thing on Smackdown with the exception of maybe Edge. He really does have the mic skill and charisma to be a great champion (That's what really let Hardy and Shelton down) but also is outstanding in the ring.

Smackdown id great right now. I'm not sure what they'll do next with Undertaker-Edge feud, but so far it's been great.

I can do without the scrambles.

The Jericho-HBK stuff though is off the charts. It has an old school feel to it and Jericho is so good as a heel it is not even funny.

Sort of like this...I quit match between Magnum TA and Tully Blanchard just great intensity.

fCrOx-R8ON8

I can do without the scrambles.

The Jericho-HBK stuff though is off the charts. It has an old school feel to it and Jericho is so good as a heel it is not even funny.

Sort of like this...I quit match between Magnum TA and Tully Blanchard just great intensity.

fCrOx-R8ON8

Jericho has always been one of my favourites, I just wish the WWE would use him in the main event picture more often. He had a great feud with Michaels some years back, which ended in a great match (One of the best I can remember) at WM.

Jericho, Orton and Edge are the ultimate heels in WWE. I have a feeling MVP will soon join that category too.

Jericho has always been one of my favourites, I just wish the WWE would use him in the main event picture more often. He had a great feud with Michaels some years back, which ended in a great match (One of the best I can remember) at WM.

Jericho, Orton and Edge are the ultimate heels in WWE. I have a feeling MVP will soon join that category too.

I agree about MVP. He is very underated and hopefully he starts to get the major push that he deserves.

That sucks about Cena.

I'm not a huge fan of his...but admire his work ethic and desire to be the best in the business. Speedy recovery wishes to him.

No one is a better heel than Randy Orton..but Edge is right there with him.

I haven't watched Smackdown other than to see Hardy and Shelton...I am tired of being force fed to HHH.

That sucks about Cena.

I'm not a huge fan of his...but admire his work ethic and desire to be the best in the business. Speedy recovery wishes to him.

No one is a better heel than Randy Orton..but Edge is right there with him.

I haven't watched Smackdown other than to see Hardy and Shelton...I am tired of being force fed to HHH.

Agreed on Cena.

I think Y2J has always been as good a Heel as any, I really don't think the WWE have utilized him in the right ways at all over the years. Same applied to Christian who was great.

• 2 weeks later...
What a great ending to Unforgiven. Jericho as Champion. HELL YEAH!!

What a great night this has been. LOL

I am a huge Y2J fan..but this is so wrong.

That whole buildup between him and HBK was for nothing. I'm supposed to believe HBK got the best of Y2J when after the ref called the match...an hour later Y2J is the world champ?

Awful, awful booking by WWE.

HBK gets his title shot.

Finally.

I thought he was hurt, anyways. It turns out that giving Y2J the belt was a genius move. They knew that was the best rivalry on Raw and it needed to be the main feature, pretty sure I mentioned how it was a pity their feud didn't involve the WHC. It just makes things even better. I'm still sure that Y2J wins (They'll give him more than a month IMO) but it will be a great match.

• 1 month later...
Damn, never saw it was watching MNF and forgot to flick it over.

Will probably watch that match tommorow.

It was a wierd night. My bar is right next door to the St. Pete Times forum. There was nobody running around down there. I got home, watched the end of RAW and the place was packed. Strange.

I guess wrestling fans aren't our key demographic.

Congrats to Chris Jericho, who is the coolest mothertrucker in all of wrestling.