Nice game Rangers!!!!!

NYjet10

Please don't tell me you're a #%&* Canadien fan.

I'm an Islander fan.

Guys the isalnders dont suck right now and di I come here and talk about how the islanders are doing? NO! I came here and asked a question;)

Plus after tonight when were 3 pts behind you guys with a game at hand plus 4 games left against you guys we'll still be on your asses and blowing a 5 goal lead and only getting a point will bite you in the ass sooner or later.

And i'm not worried about the islanders this team seems to play better as another Dman goes down I cant wait to see this team when Gervais, Witt Campoli, and Sutton come back!

I'm an Islander fan.

Guys the isalnders dont suck right now and di I come here and talk about how the islanders are doing? NO! I came here and asked a question;)

Plus after tonight when were 3 pts behind you guys with a game at hand plus 4 games left against you guys we'll still be on your asses and blowing a 5 goal lead and only getting a point will bite you in the ass sooner or later.

And i'm not worried about the islanders this team seems to play better as another Dman goes down I cant wait to see this team when Gervais, Witt Campoli, and Sutton come back!

I told you once I told you 1000 times your gonna be crying come april when the fishsticks are sitting at home watching the Rangers in the playoffs. And I will laugh and sh*t all over you.

I told you once I told you 1000 times your gonna be crying come april when the fishsticks are sitting at home watching the Rangers in the playoffs. And I will laugh and sh*t all over you.

Ok keep counting us out. Everyone counts us out and we thrive on it. We dont even have a defense with all the injuries, and we still can't be stopped. Good luck beating us with our defense back in shape!!!!!

See ya March 4!!!!!

Ok keep counting us out. Everyone counts us out and we thrive on it. We dont even have a defense with all the injuries, and we still can't be stopped. Good luck beating us with our defense back in shape!!!!!

See ya March 4!!!!!

Good I will then I will swim in your tears when the fishsticks are at home come April.

Good I will then I will swim in your tears when the fishsticks are at home come April.

We won again so

STFU!

I'm sick of your crap i'll let the Islanders shut yo mouth up. Tomorrow when we beat TB we'll be on epoint behind you guys, so I wouldnt be too excited considering that, and DP is getting hot, and the offense has scored 3 or more in 7 straight games and were 5-1-1 in that stretch.

We won again so

STFU!

I'm sick of your crap i'll let the Islanders shut yo mouth up. Tomorrow when we beat TB we'll be on epoint behind you guys, so I wouldnt be too excited considering that, and DP is getting hot, and the offense has scored 3 or more in 7 straight games and were 5-1-1 in that stretch.

You're in last place. Calm down.

You're in last place. Calm down.

Last place in the Atlantic means nothing when all 5 teams are gonna be in the playoffs;)

Plus were about to jump Philly(when they lose tomorrow to SJ, and we win)

and we'll jump the rags when we win tomorrow and pull within 1 of them and then they'll lose another night and we'll win that night or when we play them March 4th and March 6th thats when we bury the rags!

Last place in the Atlantic means nothing when all 5 teams are gonna be in the playoffs;)

Plus were about to jump Philly(when they lose tomorrow to SJ, and we win)

and we'll jump the rags when we win tomorrow and pull within 1 of them and then they'll lose another night and we'll win that night or when we play them March 4th and March 6th thats when we bury the rags!

Listen up. I love Ted Nolan and I have been pulling for the Isles ever since they hired him ,even though I was raised as a Ranger fan ,but your thread is really irritating. Once I found out you were an Islander fan I had to double check the standings. Yup I was right, the Rangers were STILL ahead of the Isles. Your thread reminds me of how the Cheaters were celebrating after their go ahead TD in the final minutes of the Super Bowl. How'd that work out? :P

Isn't it fun to see an Islanders fan pounding his chest about being last place in his division? :rl:

Last place means nothing in the atlantic when your ONE POINT out of the 7th seed, and 3 out of the 6th seed.

Everyone in the atlantic will make the playoffs.

Last place means nothing in the atlantic when your ONE POINT out of the 7th seed, and 3 out of the 6th seed.

Everyone in the atlantic will make the playoffs.

You won't be seeing the playoffs, sorry to tell you the news.

Whatever you say tough guy.

When the rangers miss the playoffs by a point all you guys will be thinking is

5-0.

Tough guy? Thanks little man. That means a lot coming from you. ;)

Hey, you're right, the Rangers are so horrible. I mean, damn, I wish our goalie played well in the All Star Game and that was my teams highlight of the season. Dammit.

;)

Hey, you're right, the Rangers are so horrible. I mean, damn, I wish our goalie played well in the All Star Game and that was my teams highlight of the season. Dammit.

;)

Is that suppost to be an insult? I know your jealous of Rickys 5 GW streak, but thats ok. 5 sounds like a familiar number for Henry;)

Whatever you say tough guy.

When the rangers miss the playoffs by a point all you guys will be thinking is

5-0.

It was a bad game but I don't think this team is missing the playoffs. The only chance the Islanders have is if they somehow slip in again and make another 1st round exit.

I loved the way he celebrated his goal. He acted like he just scored the GW in the stanley cup. HEY AVERY WHO'S CELEBRATING NOW!!!!!!!

Yeah! How dare a player be excited after scoring a goal??!! What's wrong with him??

/sarcasm off

That's how he celebrates every time genius.

ISLES WIN 1-0!!!!!!!!!

IF I WAS 21 I WOULD HAVE TO OPEN A 6PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A WHOLE CASE EQUALS OUR WINNING STREAK!!!!!!!!!!!

DP WITH THE SHUTOUT!!!!!!!!!!!

4 OUT OF 4 ON A BACK TO BACK!!!!!!!!

WERE IN A PLAYOFF SEED, AND ONE POINT BEHIND THE RANGERS:)

;)

Instead you'll have no highlights. How awesome is it that the Rangers keep signing the best FA's and still suck?

Dont worry guys when the fishsticks go back to planet earth next week and go on a losing streak nyjet10 will go back into hibernating.

It's funny were a point behind you guys. We should be tied, and we should be in your playoff spot, but you guys got a point for choking. We also have the same amount of wins, but you guys have one more fake loss than us. We have 4 Dmen hurt. You guys have HOF's, and past All Stars. You have a goalie who's making 6.8 Million a year. Oh yea I forgot to say DP has a lesser cap hit each season, so you guys can't say crap about us spending too much money on DP, because even though he's making more the cap hit is less;). Ummm if you guys have such a better team than us how come even with injuries, and so called "under acheivers" were in the same position as you guys?

You ranger fans shouldn't even be talking to trash to me, or any other Islander fans, with the facts I posted.

One more fake loss doesen't mean you guys are better, it means you guys got saved by going to OT one more time than us, but both teams are exactly the same right now!

Archived