hi to all jet fans!

the2005jets

hi everybody. i have been using my free time this summer to check out what the fans are talking about. i am a member of your new york jets but prefer to remain anonymous as i've said before elsewhere. please respect that i won't tell you my name but what i wanted to do is thank all the fans and let them know that the jets will be ready to rock n roll this season. go jets! see you all on the field.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi everybody. i have been using my free time this summer to check out what the fans are talking about. i am a member of your new york jets but prefer to remain anonymous as i've said before elsewhere. please respect that i won't tell you my name but what i wanted to do is thank all the fans and let them know that the jets will be ready to rock n roll this season. go jets! see you all on the field.

Yo TS, this guy is legit.

Tex, I saw his posts over at JI last night. I especially loved the in-depth review of the offense, how McCareins is going to use his "long arms" to dominate this year. That is some real insider info, baby. :lol:

Then again, I didn't believe it was Ricks' mother either. Max will know. He's the IP guru.

Yo TS, this guy is legit.

Tex, I saw his posts over at JI last night. I especially loved the in-depth review of the offense, how McCareins is going to use his "long arms" to dominate this year. That is some real insider info, baby. :lol:

Then again, I didn't believe it was Ricks' mother either. Max will know. He's the IP guru.

Welcome aboard, We look forward to some real inside info.

Then again, it's going to be tough to remain anonymous and have people believe anything you say.

We may need some real proof.

Welcome aboard, We look forward to some real inside info.

Then again, it's going to be tough to remain anonymous and have people believe anything you say.

We may need some real proof.

Max, would you like to handle this?

Hi, anonymous Jets player. Nice to have you on the board. I have an in-depth question for you: boxers or briefs?

We may need Bob Woodward to get the identity of this Deep Throat Jet player that is posting on jetnation and jetinsider

Max, would you like to handle this?

Hi, anonymous Jets player. Nice to have you on the board. I have an in-depth question for you: boxers or briefs?

We may need Bob Woodward to get the identity of this Deep Throat Jet player that is posting on jetnation and jetinsider

if you are legit... welcome to the site.. we are a sarcastic fun group who will bash the JETS as much as we love them... you might need a strong stomach to hang out here ;) we are a loyal group though :D

if you are not legit, well welcome to the site and enjoy the fun ;)

if you are legit... welcome to the site.. we are a sarcastic fun group who will bash the JETS as much as we love them... you might need a strong stomach to hang out here ;) we are a loyal group though :D

if you are not legit, well welcome to the site and enjoy the fun ;)

His IP is clean. His email is clean. That doesn't mean it is legit though.

At any rate welcome to the site.

Yeah because you're so hard to fool. This guy could have signed up as the2005UtahGangstaJet and you wouldn't have noticed. 'IP Clean' my ass.

His IP is clean. His email is clean. That doesn't mean it is legit though.

At any rate welcome to the site.

Yeah because you're so hard to fool. This guy could have signed up as the2005UtahGangstaJet and you wouldn't have noticed. 'IP Clean' my ass.

Archived