hi to all jet fans!

the2005jets

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah because you're so hard to fool. This guy could have signed up as the2005UtahGangstaJet and you wouldn't have noticed. 'IP Clean' my a$$.

All that means is nobody has posted under that IP. I didn't say it was an actual player. I highly doubt a player would ever post here after reading any of your pro-patriot crap.

I ran the IP and know the location. But IMO it is not cool to reveal that info.

Yeah because you're so hard to fool. This guy could have signed up as the2005UtahGangstaJet and you wouldn't have noticed. 'IP Clean' my a$$.

All that means is nobody has posted under that IP. I didn't say it was an actual player. I highly doubt a player would ever post here after reading any of your pro-patriot crap.

I ran the IP and know the location. But IMO it is not cool to reveal that info.

Well you know it's not the Aussie Punter because

he didn't say GDay!! :mrgreen:

hahaha! That is true :lol:

He said he's not a rookie, and he talked alot about the offense and something about WRs takin advantage of corners, so I doubt he's a DB. I think he's an offensive lineman. Is a starter. Not a QB. Prob not Jolley or Baker.

Mawae

Well you know it's not the Aussie Punter because

he didn't say GDay!! :mrgreen:

hahaha! That is true :lol:

He said he's not a rookie, and he talked alot about the offense and something about WRs takin advantage of corners, so I doubt he's a DB. I think he's an offensive lineman. Is a starter. Not a QB. Prob not Jolley or Baker.

Mawae

I was just re-reading the thread on JI. No way it's a player. Just no way. I can't get over the "Justin will use his speed and long arms" line. No player talks like that. That is strictly basic fan-level observation crap.

Anyone who has been around for the past three years--Tex, Bob, Guns, Smizz--how many "players" have we seen come through that turned out to be 16 year old kids? I realize I'm cutting my throat (and Max's :lol: ) here if it turns out to be legit, but as of now, survey says "18 year old on summer vaca."

I was just re-reading the thread on JI. No way it's a player. Just no way. I can't get over the "Justin will use his speed and long arms" line. No player talks like that. That is strictly basic fan-level observation crap.

Anyone who has been around for the past three years--Tex, Bob, Guns, Smizz--how many "players" have we seen come through that turned out to be 16 year old kids? I realize I'm cutting my throat (and Max's :lol: ) here if it turns out to be legit, but as of now, survey says "18 year old on summer vaca."

It's true that our new friend's credibility is not helped by the posers who have come before him.

I believe this one's different, though.

What you sayin dawg!?!? YOU BE SAYIN IdahoGangsta AINT LEGIT. THAT WAT YOU BE SAYIN HUH WHAT SON?!?! :lol:

It's true that our new friend's credibility is not helped by the posers who have come before him.

I believe this one's different, though.

What you sayin dawg!?!? YOU BE SAYIN IdahoGangsta AINT LEGIT. THAT WAT YOU BE SAYIN HUH WHAT SON?!?! :lol:

Archived