Donnie retires, Jets trade for Cowboys' Pete Hunter

Jetfanmack

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strait has to step up. Has to. I want no part of Pete Hunter being handed a starting job coming off a serious injury.

I wonder how Law's wheelchair would perform on the new surface in the Meadowlands.

Strait has to step up. Has to. I want no part of Pete Hunter being handed a starting job coming off a serious injury.

I wonder how Law's wheelchair would perform on the new surface in the Meadowlands.

donnie didnt want much from the fo. he said give me time to chill and he wanted to miss some ota. they blew that up on him. he had a deal.

he asked for a few things during the season. travel related. they couldnt agree so he is gone.

it is a shame

The Jets didn't cut donnie. Donnie retired

donnie didnt want much from the fo. he said give me time to chill and he wanted to miss some ota. they blew that up on him. he had a deal.

he asked for a few things during the season. travel related. they couldnt agree so he is gone.

it is a shame

it is a shame

it is a shame

With a footprint on his a$$.

I don't think this new user is legit. But it seems like that is the exact point he was trying to make.

Donnie wanted to play. The team didn't give him what he wanted.

I have no idea if that is true. But it is an interesting theory!

With a footprint on his a$$.

I don't think this new user is legit. But it seems like that is the exact point he was trying to make.

Donnie wanted to play. The team didn't give him what he wanted.

I have no idea if that is true. But it is an interesting theory!

Just looked at JI again. The guy made the stunning insider observation that Jonathan Carter will go deep and that Wayne and Cotch will work the slot. That is prime insider information there. I hope Mike "Limolady" Wallace doesn't mind that the "Jets player" totally scooped her on that nugget.

Just looked at JI again. The guy made the stunning insider observation that Jonathan Carter will go deep and that Wayne and Cotch will work the slot. That is prime insider information there. I hope Mike "Limolady" Wallace doesn't mind that the "Jets player" totally scooped her on that nugget.

How come TS can crack those kind of jokes but when I do it Max gets his panties in a wad? :shock:

How come? Tom will find out shortly!

Really though I try to keep order here. It may not seem that way but I do. I don't think it is right to take shots at those who are not around to defend themselves.

Guess I am just old fashioned that way! 8)

How come TS can crack those kind of jokes but when I do it Max gets his panties in a wad? :shock:

How come? Tom will find out shortly!

Really though I try to keep order here. It may not seem that way but I do. I don't think it is right to take shots at those who are not around to defend themselves.

Guess I am just old fashioned that way! 8)

Has Max fallen under the spell of the 'Hempstead Marriott Straggler'?

He better watch out or he will take the place of the free agents who frequent the Hotels at 2 AM lookin for stragglers

He better watch out or he will take the place of the free agents who frequent the Hotels at 2 AM lookin for stragglers

:lol::lol:=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

:lol::lol:=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

TUNA also was against JERALD SOWELL and RICHIE ANDERSON. So what? HUNTER has talent and we are alleged to have great secondary teachers now. Lets see what they can do for HUNTER. I welcome the guy to the JETS and hope he has a great career!

Calm down

TUNA also was against JERALD SOWELL and RICHIE ANDERSON. So what? HUNTER has talent and we are alleged to have great secondary teachers now. Lets see what they can do for HUNTER. I welcome the guy to the JETS and hope he has a great career!

Calm down

Not that I want this explained to me. But I have no idea what it means.

As far as I can tell I am under no spell.

Not that I want this explained to me. But I have no idea what it means.

As far as I can tell I am under no spell.

JETS ACQUIRE CB PETE HUNTER FOR CONDITIONAL DRAFT SELECTION

New York City The New York Jets announced today the acquisition of cornerback Pete Hunter from the Dallas Cowboys for a conditional draft selection. The announcement was made by Jets? Executive Vice President/General Manager Terry Bradway.

Hunter, 25, was originally drafted by the Cowboys in the fifth round of the 2002 Draft out of Virginia Union. The 6-2 212-pound native of Atlantic City, NJ has played in 30 regular season games, making five starts, and has recorded 43 tackles, one sack, three interceptions, nine passes defended and two fumbles recovered.

"I am excited about coming home and playing for the Jets,? said Hunter. ?I grew up watching the Green and White, this is a great opportunity. I've heard great things about playing for Coach Edwards and I'm really looking forward to joining my new teammates. I'm ready to get to work and contribute to the team."

"Pete is a player we identified a few months ago as someone who will provide depth to our secondary,? said Terry Bradway. ?He's a big, physical corner, who will contribute on defense and special teams. We believe he has upside, and that our coaches can put him in position to make plays."

There are 86 players currently on the Jets? roster. Players are scheduled to report for training camp on July 28, with the first practice scheduled for 8:45 a.m. on July 29.

J-E-T-S

JETS ACQUIRE CB PETE HUNTER FOR CONDITIONAL DRAFT SELECTION

New York City The New York Jets announced today the acquisition of cornerback Pete Hunter from the Dallas Cowboys for a conditional draft selection. The announcement was made by Jets? Executive Vice President/General Manager Terry Bradway.

Hunter, 25, was originally drafted by the Cowboys in the fifth round of the 2002 Draft out of Virginia Union. The 6-2 212-pound native of Atlantic City, NJ has played in 30 regular season games, making five starts, and has recorded 43 tackles, one sack, three interceptions, nine passes defended and two fumbles recovered.

"I am excited about coming home and playing for the Jets,? said Hunter. ?I grew up watching the Green and White, this is a great opportunity. I've heard great things about playing for Coach Edwards and I'm really looking forward to joining my new teammates. I'm ready to get to work and contribute to the team."

"Pete is a player we identified a few months ago as someone who will provide depth to our secondary,? said Terry Bradway. ?He's a big, physical corner, who will contribute on defense and special teams. We believe he has upside, and that our coaches can put him in position to make plays."

There are 86 players currently on the Jets? roster. Players are scheduled to report for training camp on July 28, with the first practice scheduled for 8:45 a.m. on July 29.

J-E-T-S

Archived