The Golf thread

afosomf

Just started to install a stereo in my golf cart today. The people at the golf course are going to hate me. Good old fashioned Rock N' Roll blasting and empty beer cans flying out the back. Can't wait!! :headbang:

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just started to install a stereo in my golf cart today. The people at the golf course are going to hate me. Good old fashioned Rock N' Roll blasting and empty beer cans flying out the back. Can't wait!! :headbang:

alk must be loved at the club..

caddyshack-rodney1.jpg

alk must be loved at the club..

caddyshack-rodney1.jpg

I dare say you may see a serious golfer inflict a serious beating to Little Tuna

some day, as he plays his stereo on someone's backswing;)

True story, If anyone has played a round of golf in the DC area, you know

that it is pretty slow, a typical round here will take 5 1/2 to 6 hours to play

on a public course. As my group was waiting on the tee, the group in

front of us was waiting on the fairway for a long time yelled at the people

on the green to speed it up, well one wise guy on the green decided to lay down on the green. One of the guys in the fairway was about 6' 5'' sprinted

to the green and proceeded to beat the living sh1t out of him. Ah the

good ole days;)

I dare say you may see a serious golfer inflict a serious beating to Little Tuna

some day, as he plays his stereo on someone's backswing;)

Unless that "serious golfer" is Tiger "HGH" Woods, he better come packing something more than his driver. Just sayin'...

It's on bitches!! :headbang:

stereo.jpg

You live pretty close to the Kansas City's right? I was in Wichita 12 or 13 years ago on business and didn't see a lot of elevation in the landscape.

Kansas borders Colorado, so i would think as you get closer to it, the

elevation would change

You live pretty close to the Kansas City's right? I was in Wichita 12 or 13 years ago on business and didn't see a lot of elevation in the landscape.

No, I'm about three hours from KC but when you get out that way it gets pretty hilly. They have the Flint Hills out by Junction City. It's not until you get into Western Kansas that it gets very flat.

was talking about replacing my ti bubble 2 driver a while back with a new burner or r7. Decided to save the money and picked up another ti bubble 2 on ebay for 7 bucks!! stiff shaft instead of my regular flex. maybe i can be more consistent with it unlike the regular flex. i have no problem with the rest of my clubs. the driver is just too whippy. we'll see

was talking about replacing my ti bubble 2 driver a while back with a new burner or r7. Decided to save the money and picked up another ti bubble 2 on ebay for 7 bucks!! stiff shaft instead of my regular flex. maybe i can be more consistent with it unlike the regular flex. i have no problem with the rest of my clubs. the driver is just too whippy. we'll see

the best site to buy clubs is 3balls.com

they sell new and high quality used clubs, some buy it now and also

have lots of auctions.

i bought a R5 Driver with a higher grade shaft for $99, it was labeled as

excellent grade, got the club it was like brand new.

I hit TaylorMade Burner woods, Cobra knock-off irons, and drive with a MacGregor VIP 410cc 10 deg. Calloway S2H2 M1 putter. Titleist DT 2 piece balls work just fine. If playing at a good track with good greens, Pro V's are the way to go.

the best site to buy clubs is 3balls.com

they sell new and high quality used clubs, some buy it now and also

have lots of auctions.

i bought a R5 Driver with a higher grade shaft for $99, it was labeled as

excellent grade, got the club it was like brand new.

yeah i checked them out. they didn't have any for 7 bucks. this club is in great shape

I hit TaylorMade Burner woods, Cobra knock-off irons, and drive with a MacGregor VIP 410cc 10 deg. Calloway S2H2 M1 putter. Titleist DT 2 piece balls work just fine. If playing at a good track with good greens, Pro V's are the way to go.

If you are playing those Pro V's remind not to put any money on the table when I play a roun with you. ;)

Archived