Yankees vs. Red Sox

TaborJet

One observation. I love how everyone on this thread and every other thread on this forum is afraid to make a prediction no doubt because of what has become of JonEJinx.

He was exposed as a fraudulent loudmouth moron time and time again...so now nobody dares to make a full-on prediction, even for a 2-2 split. Sure, some of you skirt around the issue..."if this...then maybe this" for example!

But, for the most part, I see a real lack of testicular fortitude going on here!

One observation. I love how everyone on this thread and every other thread on this forum is afraid to make a prediction no doubt because of what has become of JonEJinx.

He was exposed as a fraudulent loudmouth moron time and time again...so now nobody dares to make a full-on prediction, even for a 2-2 split. Sure, some of you skirt around the issue..."if this...then maybe this" for example!

But, for the most part, I see a real lack of testicular fortitude going on here!

I'm just not making a prediction because we have Tim Redding and Darrell May starting a game each.

I'm just not making a prediction because we have Tim Redding and Darrell May starting a game each.

I predict that the Red Sox will score a ton of runs off these stiffs we are now forced to throw out there ... I only hope that out manager will play to our strength, shun defense for offense, stack the lineup with our nine best hitters, and try to score more runs than Boston

But I believe Joe will continue to employ his favorite strategy ... pitching and defense ... even though our pitching is in shambles

If it was my call, I'm playing to my strength

NEW STARTING LINEUP

================

SS Derek Jeter - R

2B Robby Cano - L

3B Alex Rodriguez - R

LF Hideki Matsui - L

RF Gary Sheffield - R

1B Jason Giambi - L

DH Ruben Sierra - S

CF Bernie Williams - S

C Jorge Posada - S

I predict that the Red Sox will score a ton of runs off these stiffs we are now forced to throw out there ... I only hope that out manager will play to our strength, shun defense for offense, stack the lineup with our nine best hitters, and try to score more runs than Boston

But I believe Joe will continue to employ his favorite strategy ... pitching and defense ... even though our pitching is in shambles

If it was my call, I'm playing to my strength

NEW STARTING LINEUP

================

SS Derek Jeter - R

2B Robby Cano - L

3B Alex Rodriguez - R

LF Hideki Matsui - L

RF Gary Sheffield - R

1B Jason Giambi - L

DH Ruben Sierra - S

CF Bernie Williams - S

C Jorge Posada - S

Tim Redding is from the Rochester area so they're always following him on local sports talk radio (yes it sucks that bad). Anyway, the big knock on "Tim" from those that know him is that he lacks mental toughness. It's a good thing he's not making his first Yankee start in a pressure situation, though. In Fenway. Against the Red Sox. For first place. :lol:

The guy is probably being fitted for a defibrilator and colostomy bag as we speak. :lol::lol:

Tim Redding is from the Rochester area so they're always following him on local sports talk radio (yes it sucks that bad). Anyway, the big knock on "Tim" from those that know him is that he lacks mental toughness. It's a good thing he's not making his first Yankee start in a pressure situation, though. In Fenway. Against the Red Sox. For first place. :lol:

The guy is probably being fitted for a defibrilator and colostomy bag as we speak. :lol::lol:

I'll be shocked if this guy is still in the game to start the 3rd inning

If the Yankees aren't approaching this game to score in the double-digits, might as well not even show up

I'll be shocked if this guy is still in the game to start the 3rd inning

If the Yankees aren't approaching this game to score in the double-digits, might as well not even show up

Archived