Calvin Pace

JayKwaz

If we are able to get Faneca and Pace, I'd qualify that as a good, if not great offseason.

We get two starters in areas of need, then if we can get some depth and draft another pair of starters this team is in great shape for next year, at the least anyways.

Lets hope it happens

How old is he ?

I believe he's 26 or 27.

He probably wont come cheap, but he wont demand as much as Faneca, Adams, Samuels, or other big namers like that.

From the two posts Ive read today about Pace's interview, it seems as if he was very political in the interview, expressing interest in returning to Arizona, who wants to re-sign him if possible, as well as going elsewhere, like the NYJ.

I believe he's 26 or 27.

He probably wont come cheap, but he wont demand as much as Faneca, Adams, Samuels, or other big namers like that.

From the two posts Ive read today about Pace's interview, it seems as if he was very political in the interview, expressing interest in returning to Arizona, who wants to re-sign him if possible, as well as going elsewhere, like the NYJ.

He wants to return to Arizona, that is what I took. I posted in another thread that he seemed hurt almost that he might have to leave.

Sounded like a nice guy though, for what that's worth.

Archived