A B C

Green Jets & Ham

This is for my friend Max

NY POST

The NFL's free-agency period opened as midnight struck last night, making for open season on unrestricted free agents around the league.

At the moment, though, all seems quiet with the Jets. Coach Herman Edwards and GM Terry Bradway last evening were still returning to New York from the NFL scouting combine in Indianapolis, a team official said.

Eventually, the Jets will become somewhat active in the free agent market

WTF you mean, "ALL SEEMS QUIET" ... WTF you mean, "EVENTUALLY"

EVENTUALLY MY @$$ ... ABC, MUTHA BLEEPERS ... ABC!!!

PUT THAT COFFEE DOWN ... THE COFFEE IS FOR CLOSERS ONLY!!

What, you think I'm f**kin with you? You think I'm f**kin with you? ... WELL I AM NOT F**KIN WITH YOU!!

Now Get that @$$ off the plane and in the office where it belongs ... IT'S A-B-C TIME, FELLAS!!

A ... Always

B ... Be

C ... Closing

Always be closing ... ALWAYS BE CLOSING!!

If you can't close these guys, hit the bricks pal and beat it cause you are GOIN OUT!!

Nice Guy? ... I don't give a $hit

Good family man? ... Tell it to your wife and kids

YOU CLOSE or YOU WALK

Now we're having a little contest this week ....

1st Prize is Pat Williams

2nd Prize is Jonas Jennings

3rd Prize is one of these WR's and CB's

Anyone wanna see 4th Prize? ... Terry?????

4th Prize is YOU'RE FIRED

Oh, do I have your attention now?

Good, then get out there and close them ... you fail to do so and I got no sympathy for you

These players are just waiting out there to take your money ... can you close them ... are you man enough to close them?????

I can go out there "TONITE!!" and close two of these clowns in five minutes ... Go and do likewise, my friend ... otherwise, you'll be shinning my shoes

And then you know what you'll be saying, like some drunk at the bar?

Oh Yeah, NFL GM ... I used to be in that business ... it's a tough rackett

Go out there and close them, my friend ... YOU GOT THE LEADS, NOW GO OUT THERE AND CLOSE THEM ... ABC!!

HAM: I thank you! I really thank you. That is some good stuff bro.

BTW this piece of work has truly evolved from the early days.

I like the touch about 4th prize. 4th prize is You're Fired. HYSTERICAL. True but Hysterical.

That was great Ham.

Laughed so hard I pissed all over Mrs. Smizzy's skirt.

That's ok...i bought that skirt with the money your wife gave me for giving her the backdoor treatment.

She's a pretty good tipper :wink:

As soon as that post hit the board Gary Glitter's Rock 'n Roll pt. II should have started playing and we all shoulda been on our feet yelling.

Took it to the house, Ham, well done.

That said I still have to disagree, at least in part.

Always Be Closing (As Long As Your Not Overpaying)

That's the real secret to FA. Wine 'em. Dine 'em. Let 'em sleep with your wife (Pat Williams is next, Mrs. Bradway). But for the love of god don't give them a bad contract unless you're absolutely sure that they are the final peace to a superbowl win THIS year.

Do you need to act like BArton on everythread?

Ouch. Why'd you have to aim for the jewels, Smizz?

I call it like I see it, and I call it honest, but I do so abrasively. That's always been my style. I think Bradway's a f***** moron and I revel in his screw-ups.

I've been open that I think Jennings would have been an overpay for y'all, and that just Williams should really sting. Many of you seem to have previously disagreed though.

Ouch. Why'd you have to aim for the jewels, Smizz?

I call it like I see it, and I call it honest, but I do so abrasively. That's always been my style. I think Bradway's a f***** moron and I revel in his screw-ups.

I've been open that I think Jennings would have been an overpay for y'all, and that just Williams should really sting. Many of you seem to have previously disagreed though.

Hogwash....i watched you run from thread to thread and even create yourself one just to flame & be the biggest a$$hole you could.

Handel it like a man or move on,you aren't gonna piss on me and expect me to thank you.

Smizz, did you get some sand in your vagina?

Mods: can I say vagina?

You get invited here and have the nerve to post a thread about newbie being stupid and then you flame like a god damn troll,harder than anybody else? On 4 or 5 threads?

Dude you won the ****ing super bowl....Yes sand in my vagina :roll:

Yes sand in my vagina :roll:

You might want to get that checked then.

Dude, I've been expressing reasonable opinions and reporting news.

1) Jennings signed with 49ers

2) Williams signed with Vikes

3) Missing on Jennings is a blessing in diguise

4) Missing on Williams hurts

Which one of those do you have a problem with?

Yes, I'm brusque and I enjoy watching your general manager flounder like the raging incompetent that I think he is.

You might want to get that checked then.

Dude, I've been expressing reasonable opinions and reporting news.

1) Jennings signed with 49ers

2) Williams signed with Vikes

3) Missing on Jennings is a blessing in diguise

4) Missing on Williams hurts

Which one of those do you have a problem with?

Yes, I'm brusque and I enjoy watching your general manager flounder like the raging incompetent that I think he is.

Enjoy yourself

Archived