To the woman who maced me...

Thor99

I saw you jogging down and followed you to Starbucks. I was trying to work up my courage to get out of my van and go into Starbucks, but you were only inside for 30 minutes. As you left the coffee shop I followed you slowly as you walked up the block. I think you got nervous when I hit the garbage cans that some jerk left on the boulevard! I guess I did hop the curb, but still, they were pretty close to the street. Anyways, I watched you start to run and I wanted to explain what happened, you started screaming for help as I tackled you, whats with the screaming anyways? And why do women always scream when I try to talk at them? Anyways, thats when I got a face full of mace...that was three days ago, and I was just released from the jail. I was hoping you could meet me and possibly drop the charges.

I saw you jogging down and followed you to Starbucks. I was trying to work up my courage to get out of my van and go into Starbucks, but you were only inside for 30 minutes. As you left the coffee shop I followed you slowly as you walked up the block. I think you got nervous when I hit the garbage cans that some jerk left on the boulevard! I guess I did hop the curb, but still, they were pretty close to the street. Anyways, I watched you start to run and I wanted to explain what happened, you started screaming for help as I tackled you, whats with the screaming anyways? And why do women always scream when I try to talk at them? Anyways, thats when I got a face full of mace...that was three days ago, and I was just released from the jail. I was hoping you could meet me and possibly drop the charges.

Woman? Nobody is going to believe this.

:rl:POTW NOM!!

Your not big enough to tackle Smizzy ....just sayin'

Ah-ha! So this is how you get dates!

You stupid f**k, that was my sister.

Mace, dunno. On a serious note, I hike alone. I walk alone. I stay as anti-social as possible in my free time. The old man and I always get into arguments over my solitary nature, but my solitude is what matters to me most above all else.

For the women of JN:

Men typically try to choke you if they don't have a weapon. Always go for the eyeballs. Gouge, and go for the face. Meaning, if someone has their hands around your throat, push their eyeballs into the back of their own skull. Their hands are occupied. Plus, scream. Noise works.

EDIT AGAIN: This has been an unintentional Public Service Announcement. :)

Mace, dunno. On a serious note, I hike alone. I walk alone. I stay as anti-social as possible in my free time. The old man and I always get into arguments over my solitary nature, but my solitude is what matters to me most above all else.

For the women of JN:

Men typically try to choke you if they don't have a weapon. Always go for the eyeballs. Gouge, and go for the face. Meaning, if someone has their hands around your throat, push their eyeballs into the back of their own skull. Their hands are occupied. Plus, scream. Noise works.

EDIT AGAIN: This has been an unintentional Public Service Announcement. :)

Here's my mace....

Cinny112507004.jpg

Haha, awesome. I said something about your avatar in some other thread not long ago. All she needs is a beanie hat with a propeller on top to get things going. :P

EDIT: How do you like them apples?

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=30072

The things we do for love.

That's awesome (not busting your face, saving your dog!!) (btw.. you DO know that one of my dog's names is Luna, right? Must be an artist thing!)

That is a really beautiful dog. Is his name really Mace though? I would so name a dog Mace(after Windu of course)

Thank you, Kid!! No, her name is not mace. It's... umm... Cinnamon! lol.

:rl::rl::rl:

Archived