Yankee fans emerge in droves!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

What a shocking turn of events! Here come the non-bandwagon-hopping, non-frontrunning Yankee fans to celebrate in an admittedly big win over the relling first place Red Sox. What a passionate soulful bunch. From JonEJinx, King of all absent-til-the-day-after-a-win Yankee fans, to smizzy, to Matt39...who even knew half of you were Yankee fans?

I know you dont care about what everyone else in the baseball universe thinks (and that this is a big reason why we all hate you) and I know there is going to be no rationalizing with you today because youre blowing loads over last night's win...but believe me:

You guys keep this type of behavior up...and this year's installment of the Yankee Elimination Party will be sweeter than even last year!

What a shocking turn of events! Here come the non-bandwagon-hopping, non-frontrunning Yankee fans to celebrate in an admittedly big win over the relling first place Red Sox. What a passionate soulful bunch. From JonEJinx, King of all absent-til-the-day-after-a-win Yankee fans, to smizzy, to Matt39...who even knew half of you were Yankee fans?

I know you dont care about what everyone else in the baseball universe thinks (and that this is a big reason why we all hate you) and I know there is going to be no rationalizing with you today because youre blowing loads over last night's win...but believe me:

You guys keep this type of behavior up...and this year's installment of the Yankee Elimination Party will be sweeter than even last year!

I wrote this in another thread:

"When you're a true fan, there is no bandwagon. That's for the fair-weather fans. I've followed the Jets and Yankees for a long, long time. I've seen the lean years for each team. No mulligans, no bandwagons here."

I would still show up, win or lose. So kiss my ass, JBF. And those "juice guys" in your banner, you know, the ones who both homered last night...they gotta go. They are off the juice. So is Big Papi, from what I saw last night. He couldn't hit Mo. Actually, no one could hit Mo last night!

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

And after all the Yankees problems, all the negative things you say about them....We're right behind you now! And you can't say our pitching will be our downfall, because the Sox pitching is in shambles as well!

I wrote this in another thread:

"When you're a true fan, there is no bandwagon. That's for the fair-weather fans. I've followed the Jets and Yankees for a long, long time. I've seen the lean years for each team. No mulligans, no bandwagons here."

I would still show up, win or lose. So kiss my ass, JBF. And those "juice guys" in your banner, you know, the ones who both homered last night...they gotta go. They are off the juice. So is Big Papi, from what I saw last night. He couldn't hit Mo. Actually, no one could hit Mo last night!

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

And after all the Yankees problems, all the negative things you say about them....We're right behind you now! And you can't say our pitching will be our downfall, because the Sox pitching is in shambles as well!

There's one guy who can't gloat this morning for sure, Zippy.

You.

THe fact that he comes out of his hovel the day after an EPIC loss means nothing

It's his style......talk sh*t when John Wayne Fat Schill is expected to close games....and when he BLOWS a for sure win down the crapper, the guy is nowhere to be found

Want to bet IF the Sawx win tonight, this bag 'o' wind will be right here?

There's one guy who can't gloat this morning for sure, Zippy.

You.

THe fact that he comes out of his hovel the day after an EPIC loss means nothing

It's his style......talk sh*t when John Wayne Fat Schill is expected to close games....and when he BLOWS a for sure win down the crapper, the guy is nowhere to be found

Want to bet IF the Sawx win tonight, this bag 'o' wind will be right here?

Last night proved a few things to me: 1) Schilling's not ready to pitch as a closer, a set-up man or a starter. He's not the Sox "Ace" this year, nor will he be. His stamina blows, his ankle clearly stiill ailing him. 2) Timlin should be given the opportunity to be the closer. He earned it. He deserves the chance. I think it's bull that the Sox do not think so. 3) Say good-bye to some high profile prospect. Sox needs picthing bad.... and, dare I say, so don't that Yanks.

Last night proved a few things to me: 1) Schilling's not ready to pitch as a closer, a set-up man or a starter. He's not the Sox "Ace" this year, nor will he be. His stamina blows, his ankle clearly stiill ailing him. 2) Timlin should be given the opportunity to be the closer. He earned it. He deserves the chance. I think it's bull that the Sox do not think so. 3) Say good-bye to some high profile prospect. Sox needs picthing bad.... and, dare I say, so don't that Yanks.

If the Yankees sweep I will give you your Avatar back! FYI.

:P

If the Yankees sweep I will give you your Avatar back! FYI.

:P

so don't that Yanks? Have you ladies been pounding vodka intraveneously up there?

I would give the Sox Braden Looper, Lastings Milledge and Mike Cameron for Johnny Damon and change right now.

so don't that Yanks? Have you ladies been pounding vodka intraveneously up there?

I would give the Sox Braden Looper, Lastings Milledge and Mike Cameron for Johnny Damon and change right now.

Funny! Who do the Yanks have starting tonight? Oh, yah, Mr. whotheckisthat.

But keep that sweep talk coming. Karma - especially the arrogant kind, can be a b!tch. Just ask Curt Schilling! :lol:

or JBF. :lol:

You know Garb I'm really getting tired of you being right all the time when it comes to the Sox. :lol::lol::lol: Seems like you, SJ and PFSIKH (Where the heck is he these days anyway) are the ones who have a clue when it comes to the Sox.

Funny! Who do the Yanks have starting tonight? Oh, yah, Mr. whotheckisthat.

But keep that sweep talk coming. Karma - especially the arrogant kind, can be a b!tch. Just ask Curt Schilling! :lol:

or JBF. :lol:

You know Garb I'm really getting tired of you being right all the time when it comes to the Sox. :lol::lol::lol: Seems like you, SJ and PFSIKH (Where the heck is he these days anyway) are the ones who have a clue when it comes to the Sox.

Why is it that everytime I see the name Lastings Milledge I think Logan Mankins ?

Why is it that everytime I see the name Lastings Milledge I think Logan Mankins ?

Because you're semi-retarded?

I don't drink absurd amounts of alcohol, thank you very much. I'll leave that for the professionals that will be here soon enough....

Garb, technically 'professionals' get paid for what they do. GGG and Brenda are more of a not-for-profit group.

Because you're semi-retarded?

I don't drink absurd amounts of alcohol, thank you very much. I'll leave that for the professionals that will be here soon enough....

Garb, technically 'professionals' get paid for what they do. GGG and Brenda are more of a not-for-profit group.

By the way, TomShane would like to announce the proposal for the 2005 JetNation Yankee Elimination Party. Inspired by the greatness that is JetsBosoxfan, I will organize this wondrous event myself (because my fellow admins are Yankee honks) and I will make a final announcement the week before the Yanks are to be officially eliminated.

If anyone wants to join the planning committee let me know. I'm trying to find a convenient location for everyone. E-mail: tomshane@jetnation.com

By the way, TomShane would like to announce the proposal for the 2005 JetNation Yankee Elimination Party. Inspired by the greatness that is JetsBosoxfan, I will organize this wondrous event myself (because my fellow admins are Yankee honks) and I will make a final announcement the week before the Yanks are to be officially eliminated.

If anyone wants to join the planning committee let me know. I'm trying to find a convenient location for everyone. E-mail: tomshane@jetnation.com

Satin Dolls anyone?

Archived