Yankee fans emerge in droves!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

By the way, TomShane would like to announce the proposal for the 2005 JetNation Yankee Elimination Party. Inspired by the greatness that is JetsBosoxfan, I will organize this wondrous event myself (because my fellow admins are Yankee honks) and I will make a final announcement the week before the Yanks are to be officially eliminated.

If anyone wants to join the planning committee let me know. I'm trying to find a convenient location for everyone. E-mail: tomshane@jetnation.com

Satin Dolls anyone?

Hmmm...

After a solid turnout Thursday night from every Yankee fan we havent heard from all season, this board was mysteriously quiet last night.

What a shock! Now I know they lost by a score of 17-1...but thats not so shocking, hell, we've already seen a deficit like that this year! What I find shocking is the audacity shown by the front-running crowd. Time to name names:

Needless to say, JonEJinx is a phoney, that much we already knew.

Some new names to add to the official list:

-GJH

-smizzy

-Jetfanmack

-GreenMachine

Hmmm...

After a solid turnout Thursday night from every Yankee fan we havent heard from all season, this board was mysteriously quiet last night.

What a shock! Now I know they lost by a score of 17-1...but thats not so shocking, hell, we've already seen a deficit like that this year! What I find shocking is the audacity shown by the front-running crowd. Time to name names:

-GJH

-smizzy

-Jetfanmack

-GreenMachine

Hmmm...

-GJH

-smizzy

-Jetfanmack

-GreenMachine

As i said yesterday, you'd be on if the Sawx won

I was wrong....you were on during the game, all night, into today

Pathetic, pathetic loser

It's the Unit today...I guess we'll see you tomorrow =D>

Hmmm...

-GJH

-smizzy

-Jetfanmack

-GreenMachine

As i said yesterday, you'd be on if the Sawx won

I was wrong....you were on during the game, all night, into today

Pathetic, pathetic loser

It's the Unit today...I guess we'll see you tomorrow =D>

I was at work, and I didn't get home til almost midnight. Then again, I really didn't have that much to say. Tim Redding and Darrell May happened. I pretty much expected to lose, and we did. We lost by more than I had hoped for, but a loss is a loss.

I was at work, and I didn't get home til almost midnight. Then again, I really didn't have that much to say. Tim Redding and Darrell May happened. I pretty much expected to lose, and we did. We lost by more than I had hoped for, but a loss is a loss.

Archived