Alan Faneca Signs 5yr 40M {Merged 3x}

Smizzy

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Schefter said this deal would happen last night... He was also the only person to mention it would be a five-year deal; which it is.

So when Schefter says the Jets will have Dameion Woody signed by Monday; I tend to agree with him.

**** Yeah, Gini!

Agree except for the part about McFadden being a need.

I second that. I'm hoping that the raiders bite on him and or if he falls to us we can somehow muster up a trade out of someone. I wouldn't at all be surprised to see a trade up from someone who isn't the cowboys, although the cowboys are the most likely as of now.

Awesome job by Tangini. In less than 48 hours the Jets signed or traded for two of there three biggest needs (OG and NT) and traded away a player who didn't fit into the scheme for 2nd, 3rd or 4th round selection. Solid job by Tangini. Now, find a RT, OLB who can beat a 1 on 1 block and get to the Quarterback 10+ times a season and a WR and we're set to make a playoff run.

Dude. How did you miss the other six threads on this topic?

When I come to the boards, I click User CP which lists all threads I have posted in if they have new responses. I was reading this one and saw no one posted the news and it was merged alot, so I posted it in here.

When I come to the boards, I click User CP which lists all threads I have posted in if they have new responses. I was reading this one and saw no one posted the news and it was merged alot, so I posted it in here.

That comment wasn't directed at you.

Archived