Let's rock

Jet Moses

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This video looks like it is Jim Carrey singing with Paulie from Rocky with long hair on lead guitar.

Dude, it was the 80's. Miami Vice set the fashion template at the time. :lol:

not the hardest stuff... savoy rocks though

I previously youtubed Savoy Brown but couldn't find anything live as well. I had a few of their albums growing up. They were the precursor of Foghat.

I loved the BBC live footage of Led Zeppelin. What was that, 1968? What a guitar solo. Wow.

I previously youtubed Savoy Brown but couldn't find anything live as well. I had a few of their albums growing up. They were the precursor of Foghat.

I loved the BBC live footage of Led Zeppelin. What was that, 1968? What a guitar solo. Wow.

Yeah no live stuff. They are playing at BB King's in NYC in March and I hope to go. 50 bucks for a ticket + meet and greet before the show.

That could have been 68, maybe 69.. its in Stockholm and it's on their live dvd. The concert is insane.. they are so young.. as you can see Jimmy is still playing his Telecaster in which he recorded Zeppelin 1 with.. maybe even 2, not sure. Love the guitar solo and the breakdown they go into where it slows down. This is my favorite time period for watching them live.

xDw3nDV5tV8

hlpaRx_-_K4

not the hardest stuff... savoy rocks though

Dude! You are much more cultured than your years. Kim Simmonds and company rock bigtime. I was lucky enough to spend some time with him after they played our event last summer - what a great guy. Now we have to get you doing some Wishbone Ash!

I taped or tivoed Don't Look Back the other night on VH1C-Rattle and Hum and also Marvin Gaye live-pretty good stuff when you can just fast foward past all the BS commercials

Yeah I want to see that!

Dude! You are much more cultured than your years. Kim Simmonds and company rock bigtime. I was lucky enough to spend some time with him after they played our event last summer - what a great guy. Now we have to get you doing some Wishbone Ash!

Kim is the man! I cant believe Savoy isn't in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. They, well Kim plays in a trio now I think, are playing at BB Kings in NYC, I think march 12. 50 bucks for a ticket + meet and greet. I am pissed I am going to miss this great opportunity.

I saw Mark Farner and John Entwistle with Ringo Starr.

I'll do you one better - he rode in my Jeep with me to Starbucks and we played air guitar listening to Stevies Ray's last playing of Sweet Home Chicago with Clapton, Jimmy V, Cray et al... Mark Farner's one of the finest guys walking the planet.

I'll do you one better - he rode in my Jeep with me to Starbucks and we played air guitar listening to Stevies Ray's last playing of Sweet Home Chicago with Clapton, Jimmy V, Cray et al... Mark Farner's one of the finest guys walking the planet.

Cool.

Q-GueNOKolo

• 2 weeks later...

Archived