Let's rock

Jet Moses

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And here I thought I was the only person on the planet who liked that Yes lineup.

Trevor Horn is a friggin' genius. Could it Really Happen is easily one of my favorite Yes songs.

As someone who has listened to a decent amount of Yes (I thought) and has seen them live, I can't believe I've never heard this album. The one that Moses posted was awesome.

And here I thought I was the only person on the planet who liked that Yes lineup.

Trevor Horn is a friggin' genius. Could it Really Happen is easily one of my favorite Yes songs.

To even consider this line up as Yes in any form is heresy of the highest order. Trevor Horn??!! The mother f**king Buggles??!! How dare you Kleck. :)

3TLL3ApTO4w

My friend and I (The U N D E R G R O U N D S) Live last saturday at the Clash Bar:

xzyFGFz-ka8

Sadly the only footage

The Undergrounds. I like the name A LOT, and the "power duo" concept. Don't think I didn't notice your homage to Mitch Mitchell. Nice job. I also like the massive guitar tone. Keep playing gigs and make it big. Then you can hire me as your guitar tech. :)

The Undergrounds. I like the name A LOT, and the "power duo" concept. Don't think I didn't notice your homage to Mitch Mitchell. Nice job. I also like the massive guitar tone. Keep playing gigs and make it big. Then you can hire me as your guitar tech. :)

Haha thanks Borgo, you obviously have that job. It was nice to play a gig with a competent sound guy. I'm kicking myself for not bringing the video camera. We bring different things to the table compared to the White Stripes or the Black Keys.. especially with a huge Syd Barrett influence. But I like what you said "Power Trio" That's actually a pretty good way to look at it. I love mitch! Im not sure what part I do homage, since hes with me at all times haha. That song was basically the end to the psychedelic instrumental journey we call "Celestial Navigation" :)

The Undergrounds is cool cause there's a lot you can do with it, especially with playbills.. "Come check out the sights and sounds of the Undergrounds... come get down with the Undergrounds.. you get the idea ha

It's a great song. ;)

That song was basically the end to the psychedelic instrumental journey we call "Celestial Navigation" :)

I would rename it Earthworm Navigation. \:D/

If you guys ever make it down to Tennessee, I'll be your bass player. Let me download one of my 4 track recordings onto youtube, I think you'll like it.

As someone who has listened to a decent amount of Yes (I thought) and has seen them live, I can't believe I've never heard this album. The one that Moses posted was awesome.

I'm glad you liked it. The name of the album is Drama.

Now for some Light music....

KjvNY2zzEC8&feature=related

Stormwatch was such a great album; it was the first studio album released when I first learned about them from Live Bursting Out and the best of....

Home is easily one of my favorite Tull songs.

McDTcAcnDqw

As the dawn sun breaks over sleepy gardens

I'll be here to do all things to comfort you.

And though I've been away

left you alone this way

why don't you come awake

and let your first smile take me home.

The shadows in the park were longer yesterday

and Lady Luck stood still, waiting for the kill.

And on a jumbo ride

over seas grey, deep and wide

I flew for heaven's sake

and let the angels take me home.

Down steep and narrow lanes I see the chimneys smoking

above the golden fields ... know what the robin feels

in his summer jamboree.

All elements agree

in sweet and stormy blend ---

midwife to winds that send me home.

I would rename it Earthworm Navigation. \:D/

If you guys ever make it down to Tennessee, I'll be your bass player. Let me download one of my 4 track recordings onto youtube, I think you'll like it.

Haha nice one. You have a 4track?! Awesome

Oh yeah, Borgo it took me a day to realize what you meant by Homage to Mitch.. You're right. He's who I based my kit off of. :)

Archived