JETS INTERESTED IN CB SHEPPARD

gangreenman

What?

:confused:

Haha, a joke man--It's just still hard to believe they're actually making great moves for once. This seems like a Madden like off season, and that a freak thunder-storm is going to knock the power out, and everything be back like it was.

Its amazingly refreshing for once.

Guess I should have put the :P smiley afterwards to indicate a joke? lol

lol, I got what you meant. I;m surprised too to see the Jets being proactive and aggressive for a change. Even if all of the moves don't end up working out, it's good to see them at least trying. All we need to do is get another o-line and maybe pace and have a good draft and I think we could be a wildcard/9-7 team next year in great position to make a run the year after next.

It has to be him or Hall.

We should consider bringing back Dyson if nothing works out the way we want.

Um, Ghost, there's an upcoming event that allows us to choose players to add to our team. We dont HAVE to get them through FA.

I like your Dyson idea however....:rolleyes:

Haha, a joke man--It's just still hard to believe they're actually making great moves for once. This seems like a Madden like off season, and that a freak thunder-storm is going to knock the power out, and everything be back like it was.

Its amazingly refreshing for once.

tell me about it, the only move that leaves me a little:confused: is the vilma one. but i guess if he plays well it will turn out good for us.

Um, Ghost, there's an upcoming event that allows us to choose players to add to our team. We dont HAVE to get them through FA.

I like your Dyson idea however....:rolleyes:

I know that!! Haha

But I rather have someone we can trust at the CB spot.

I like Lito Shepard and think he's a damn good player, but I'm not sold on blowing another high draft pick on a corner.

Without a pass rush, it does not matter who the corners are. Likewise, if you have an excellent pass rush, it also really doesn't matter.

The cornerback position is starting to become massively over-rated, IMO.

Archived