Jets VS Chargers: NFL Network in 5 minutes

Barton

When Doug Brien makes the final kick, look to the right of Herm on the sideline. You'll see a high-jumping but critically wounded John Abraham looking out for his "future." It's a beautiful thing to watch. Barton, I want you to report on how high he actually jumps. If memory serves, I believe he was a solid 36" off the ground.

When Doug Brien makes the final kick, look to the right of Herm on the sideline. You'll see a high-jumping but critically wounded John Abraham looking out for his "future." It's a beautiful thing to watch. Barton, I want you to report on how high he actually jumps. If memory serves, I believe he was a solid 36" off the ground.

And to think some people actually thought the chargers were the favorites and were a better team.

If some drafted rookie kicker didn't choke the big one, the Jets would have gotten bounced.

barton, just count you lucky stars that the Jets aren't as stupid as the Chargers wasting a high draft pick on a friggn' kicker who chokes in playoff games.

And to think some people actually thought the chargers were the favorites and were a better team.

If some drafted rookie kicker didn't choke the big one, the Jets would have gotten bounced.

barton, just count you lucky stars that the Jets aren't as stupid as the Chargers wasting a high draft pick on a friggn' kicker who chokes in playoff games.

It's not all negative. If Kaeding makes the kick Herm probably gets whacked for f*cking up the time management again in that game. That last 7 minutes, between Herm and Schottenheimer, included some of the most disgusting abuses to coaching theory in the history of modern athletics.

It's not all negative. If Kaeding makes the kick Herm probably gets whacked for f*cking up the time management again in that game. That last 7 minutes, between Herm and Schottenheimer, included some of the most disgusting abuses to coaching theory in the history of modern athletics.

This game is gettin me pumped up for football season.

Those charger radio guys were really cocky thinkin they would just roll LT right thru us for an easy game. Stupid bastards

And dont get me started on Lorenzo Neal

"They got holes in the middle, that 51 is alittle boy, he's alittle boy, 210 lbs, I'll kill him, I'm the worlds greatest woooo wooooo"

Hey Neal, I didn't see you do shiat against Vilma, and Vilma had over 10 tackles with a sack, so maybe next time you can keep your stupid fat mouth closed next time, beyatch!!!

This game is gettin me pumped up for football season.

Those charger radio guys were really cocky thinkin they would just roll LT right thru us for an easy game. Stupid bastards

And dont get me started on Lorenzo Neal

"They got holes in the middle, that 51 is alittle boy, he's alittle boy, 210 lbs, I'll kill him, I'm the worlds greatest woooo wooooo"

Hey Neal, I didn't see you do shiat against Vilma, and Vilma had over 10 tackles with a sack, so maybe next time you can keep your stupid fat mouth closed next time, beyatch!!!

IF Barton didnt ruff up Brees the game would have been over in regulation

IF Brien would have made an easy field goal in the 1st Q that game would have been over in regulation

The CHARGERS WERE THE LUCKY ONES.

IF Barton didnt ruff up Brees the game would have been over in regulation

IF Brien would have made an easy field goal in the 1st Q that game would have been over in regulation

The CHARGERS WERE THE LUCKY ONES.

Tx - i gotta tell, i just watched that game and pennington's arm looked pretty good, even with a torn rotator cuff. if he can throw like that with an f'ed up arm i think he should be fine this year. if he is healthy i expect a HUGE year from him.

Tx - i gotta tell, i just watched that game and pennington's arm looked pretty good, even with a torn rotator cuff. if he can throw like that with an f'ed up arm i think he should be fine this year. if he is healthy i expect a HUGE year from him.

Yea.

And how money was McCareins in that game? Dude was makin all the tough catches in traffic and converted alot of crucial third down conversions.

Yea.

And how money was McCareins in that game? Dude was makin all the tough catches in traffic and converted alot of crucial third down conversions.

Archived