Moss to Packers?

gangreenman

NFL.com's Adam Schefter speculates that the Packers might pursue free agent Randy Moss as a way of getting Brett Favre to put off retirement.

During Super Bowl week, Moss called out the Packers for pursuing him disrespectfully last offseason, so he'd have some fence mending to do if he signs with Green Bay. However, this would be a move that Favre certainly would support. It's definitely worth a shot for the Packers.

-Rotoworld

NFL.com's Adam Schefter speculates that the Packers might pursue free agent Randy Moss as a way of getting Brett Favre to put off retirement.

During Super Bowl week, Moss called out the Packers for pursuing him disrespectfully last offseason, so he'd have some fence mending to do if he signs with Green Bay. However, this would be a move that Favre certainly would support. It's definitely worth a shot for the Packers.

-Rotoworld

I don't see it. Cause it would only be 1 year. Then Favre retires an Moss is stuck there with no QB. And yes i know who his back up is, like I said no QB.

I don't see it. Cause it would only be 1 year. Then Favre retires an Moss is stuck there with no QB. And yes i know who his back up is, like I said no QB.

Pretty harsh ruling Aaron Rodgers. The only game he's played he was very, very good against a very good defence.

I just wanna see Moss leave the Patriots and sign out of the AFC East.

The Patriots losing Moss, Stallworth and A.Samuel in one offseason? While the Jets are getting players such as Faneca, Jenkins and maybe even Pace?

We are closing the gap.

if moss went to Miami or Buffalo he'd be playing NE twice a year, he could beat them by himself

Archived