Brenda Just Called

Smizzy

and told me to tell you guys her and the girls are having a blast and the are going to rock boston down to it's foundation this weekend.

If you see a group of hotties during the Yankee/Sox game tonight....it's them :wink:

Have fun ladies..

and told me to tell you guys her and the girls are having a blast and the are going to rock boston down to it's foundation this weekend.

If you see a group of hotties during the Yankee/Sox game tonight....it's them :wink:

Have fun ladies..

Here's a story that may amuse some of you.

I get a call yesterday from Brenda. She's at a Fenway bar called the Cask 'n Flagon. She says, "you will never believe who is sitting at the table next to us!" I ask, "Who?" She say's, "Doug Flutie!" I respond, "Please tell him I think he sucks."

I get a call yesterday from Brenda. She's at a Fenway bar called the Cask 'n Flagon. She says, "you will never believe who is sitting at the table next to us!" I ask, "Who?" She say's, "Doug Flutie!" I respond, "Please tell him I think he sucks."

Did he have his glove with him?

I see Doug is really hard at getting in shape for the season at the bar drinking-

i am sure that is not the only story! ;) where are the pictures!!! cmon ladies!!

Archived