What else would you like to see...

fatcatxl

happen this offseason?

I'd love to sign Williams, trade a 2nd for Sheppard, trade down if possible and pick a receiver and LB in the late 1st and early 2nd. Another would be to announce that the Titans uniforms will make a comeback at least once this year so I can buy a jersey (good idea 124)

Also I hope we do not sign pace. Thats gotbad juujuu written all over it

Im all for signing Olivea as our RT to make this O-Line one of the toughest in the league. I much rather sign Olivea who is a pure RT instead of Woody who has only started I believe like 6 or 7 games at the RT position.

The signing of Faneca was AMAZING, not only is it an upgrade over Montgomery at the LG position, but it's going to help Ferguson in Mangold in ways that I cant really explain.

Ferguson, Faneca, Mangold, Moore, Olivea is a great unit interms of the O-Line

Im all for Signing PACE and drafting Gholston....

Gholston, Barton, Harris, Pace playing behind Coleman, Jenkins and Ellis is a tought front 7 with 2 solid pass rushers

If we were lucky enough to send Robertson and say a 4th round pick to the Eagles for Sheppard, our secondary would be one of the best, if not the very best with Sheppard, Revis and Rhodes ballhawking in the secondary

agreed with olivea vs. woody. disagree with the pace deal and ghoulston. I'd love to trade down. pick up cowboys first two round picks. get another o linemen and lb or rb (stewart would be nice) then take the best wr in the second.

I wouldlike to sign Pace... get woody at rt... keep our picks... draft mcfadden with the 6th and draft wr hardy in the second round..

1. Sign Jabar Gaffney or Drew Carter.

2. Sign Damien Woody, Maurice Williams or Shane Olivea.

3. Draft Vernon Gholston at 6.

4. Draft Kevin Hardy at 36.

5. Sign or Draft a Cornerback to compete with Miller, Coleman and Poteat.

I'd actually prefer a guy that could play RT and guard. I'm all for replacing Clement, but the draft is deep at tackle and I want quality players along the line. If one of the top tackles drops to us in round 2 then we will be paying three tackles. Woody and Williams can play G or T. Olivea is less likely to play at G and the knock on him is that he is lazy and has back problems.

Clarke Haggans is a guy I wouldn't mind us going after.

DITTO.

Screw Calvin Pace. If we're going to pass on Vernon Gholston for someone, let it be for a player who has more than one year of proven success in a 34 scheme.

DITTO.

Screw Calvin Pace. If we're going to pass on Vernon Gholston for someone, let it be for a player who has more than one year of proven success in a 34 scheme.

Haggans is getting a little old. I think we've signed enough old Steelers. I'm not looking to press my luck. Giants are supposedly really interested in him.

Archived