This thread is for the Mods and the rest of JetNation

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DWC.........when you put.........all those ........pauses in youre posts..........it drives people crazy. ........think about it........its really annoying.

If you stick around, please dont use those pauses when you type,......... for my sanity.

Welcome back. :cheers:

I've had about enough of this experiment. Fellow moderators, what say ye?

And so it shall be done. :chas:

To those of you who welcomed back this banned poster: you have been put on notice, lol.

He seems like he's a total new person. :rolleyes:

To those of you who welcomed back this banned poster: you have been put on notice, lol.

I love Sperm.

Edwards, that is.

LMFAO! I just noticed the Thor smilie.

I never thought the 'Sperm' handle was funny or snappy. Maybe that's just me.

You make it sound almost as though I put more than 5 seconds thought into it.

True story: I wanted to reply to a post on JI when I just lurked around. Of course then you have to set up a user account. No problem. And an user NAME. You think I knew I'd still be using it years later?

Otherwise I would have thought up something that WAS funny and DOES snap.

Like jetophile. Still kills me. ;)

I don't know why the guy didn't just come back with a new username and then try to keep a low profile.

:lol:

Actually, I respect the fact he came back as himself and didn't try and fool anyone. He was honest, asked to come back... it just didn't work. I give him credit.

Actually, I respect the fact he came back as himself and didn't try and fool anyone. He was honest, asked to come back... it just didn't work. I give him credit.

Yeah, but why would you want to go back somewhere where he contributed nothing but aggravation for every poster on the site? and he was acutally feeding off negative feedback.

He was banned over on TheGangGreen, that is why he is back today. Do not let him fool you. Thank lord he is now banned once again from here too. His motive was simple. JI and TGG banned him and JN was his last chance, for a second chance that is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smizzy

:Ban:

Quote:

Originally Posted by faba

Quote:

Originally Posted by BP

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sperm Edwards

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thor99

smilieqr4.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaborJet

Quote:

Originally Posted by Max

POTW NOM

:rl:

That thor smiley is priceless.

He was banned over on TheGangGreen, that is why he is back today. Do not let him fool you. Thank lord he is now banned once again from here too. His motive was simple. JI and TGG banned him and JN was his last chance, for a second chance that is.

I just wish he could have been allowed to stay long enough for Smizzy and Max to get here.

:lol:

Archived