This thread is for the Mods and the rest of JetNation

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've had about enough of this experiment. Fellow moderators, what say ye? And so it shall be done. To those of you who welcomed back

Look, I know I messed up as a poster on JetNation under the name of "DefenseWinsChampionships" I should have been ALOT more mature during my time as a JN Member, I had alot of chances, profanity was m

Come on guys. What would Jesus do?

Yeah, but why would you want to go back somewhere where he contributed nothing but aggravation for every poster on the site? and he was actually feeding off negative feedback.

He's a glutton for punishment, there's no doubt about that.

He should have made a sincere apology to Greengal.

I never wanted him back, just saying he didn't come back as 10 different aliases wasting everyone's time.

I just wish he could have been allowed to stay long enough for Smizzy and Max to get here.

:lol:

They're around... they were lying in wait. Who pulled the trigger anyway? Sperm? Showing off for the Mrs huh?!

You make it sound almost as though I put more than 5 seconds thought into it.

True story: I wanted to reply to a post on JI when I just lurked around. Of course then you have to set up a user account. No problem. And an user NAME. You think I knew I'd still be using it years later?

Otherwise I would have thought up something that WAS funny and DOES snap.

Like jetophile. Still kills me. ;)

Reading back, it sounded kind of crappy the way I said that. I didn't mean to come across that way or make you feel like you had to explain it or justify it or what have you. Bad form on my part.

That aside, what do I know from JetsInsider. I registered there a long time ago, sign in maybe once a year if that. I don't know much about the place, but it just never really snagged my interest. I've sort of put it together that some from there started this over here, somethin', somethin'. I'm not privy to any of the 'in jokes', and it's not my business nor my battle over the bad blood that's evident. It does seem that some would rather it to be polluted water under the bridge, which is probably a good thing. In any event, I prefer to mind my own beeswax, generally speaking. In fact, I avoid sordid details like the plague. It makes life simpler.

My first message board was in 2002 or thereabouts, a sportsline Namath board that was a lot of fun. It got shut down in late 2003, and then I started up with a couple of other joints. Heh, jetophile. In all honesty, I didn't put much thought into, either. Came to me spur of the moment long ago. Funny thing is, a lot of people think it has perv roots. It doesn't - although I won't lie and say the Word Play didn't occur to me. :)

Reading back, it sounded kind of crappy the way I said that. I didn't mean to come across that way or make you feel like you had to explain it or justify it or what have you. Bad form on my part.

That aside, what do I know from JetsInsider. I registered there a long time ago, sign in maybe once a year if that. I don't know much about the place, but it just never really snagged my interest. I've sort of put it together that some from there started this over here, somethin', somethin'. I'm not privy to any of the 'in jokes', and it's not my business nor my battle over the bad blood that's evident. It does seem that some would rather it to be polluted water under the bridge, which is probably a good thing. In any event, I prefer to mind my own beeswax, generally speaking. In fact, I avoid sordid details like the plague. It makes life simpler.

My first message board was in 2002 or thereabouts, a sportsline Namath board that was a lot of fun. It got shut down in late 2003, and then I started up with a couple of other joints. Heh, jetophile. In all honesty, I didn't put much thought into, either. Came to me spur of the moment long ago. Funny thing is, a lot of people think it has perv roots. It doesn't - although I won't lie and say the Word Play didn't occur to me. :)

Relax; I get offended by nothing.

Tried signing up with my username at TGG about 4 years ago. I was told by one of the admins/mods who emailed me back something like, "I don't think that's appropriate, do you?"

So I signed up as Jetlag instead, which is why he can't sign up there. lol

Tried signing up with my username at TGG about 4 years ago. I was told by one of the admins/mods who emailed me back something like, "I don't think that's appropriate, do you?"

So I signed up as Jetlag instead, which is why he can't sign up there. lol

:rl:

Ruh-roh. You shouldn't have told me that. :P

I believe DWC was the one who used to say 'Believe me you'. Hehe, yep, I'm sure about that. He seemed kind of harmless to me, but I guess I missed most of freak out episodes or whatever. All that being said, it appears to me that getting banned is actually hard work. I never could never see the sense in it. You know, working at it.

Ruh-roh. You shouldn't have told me that. :P

I believe DWC was the one who used to say 'Believe me you'. Hehe, yep, I'm sure about that. He seemed kind of harmless to me, but I guess I missed most of freak out episodes or whatever. All that being said, it appears to me that getting banned is actually hard work. I never could never see the sense in it. You know, working at it.

It is impolite to talk about the dead.

I do remember you telling everybody over at JI how terrible this place is (I think you actually started a thread about it). so why in the world would you want to come back to an awful place like JetNation?

Actually, BP, i belive that was our amigo Cooliojet that started that thread. If i do recall, it was quite a hit at JI.

Actually, BP, i belive that was our amigo Cooliojet that started that thread. If i do recall, it was quite a hit at JI.

Wait, so you're telling me two dicks started threads?

Hey, what happened to your rep?

Wait, so you're telling me two dicks started threads?

Hey, what happened to your rep?

1.) Yes

2.) i look to be restored into working order. Thank you Mr. Grizzley. So when are the schedules coming out for next year? I need to plan a September excersion. (note to Tictac, drop out of school so you are sure to make the trip :cool:)

1.) Yes

2.) i look to be restored into working order. Thank you Mr. Grizzley. So when are the schedules coming out for next year? I need to plan a September excersion. (note to Tictac, drop out of school so you are sure to make the trip :cool:)

Well, if you bring Tictac, she will have to sign the Dejterates guest book ya know. I'll introduce you to Duane, the 6'5'' 315lb head of security for the tailgate.

file.php?n=774&w=o