Matt39

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha, I guess. I do have some feelings for her though- its been going on for a few months.

Do I break it off now to save myself from getting hurt in the long run?

You should really discuss this with her if you really like her. How's the other relationship with her going ? Is it serious ?

You should really discuss this with her if you really like her. How's the other relationship with her going ? Is it serious ?

Yeah- theyve been together forever...the relationship is bad though, obviously.

I obviously dont want to talk about this because I do enjoy getting laid haha.

I hate girls sometimes

I hate girls sometimes

Ughhh!!!

You better ask Smizzy's Magic 8 ball about this one.

I hate girls sometimes

Maybe find a girl who is only sleeping with one guy at a time. That usually works well.

According to her, they havent done it in "months" SHe isnt exactly one to trust though now is she?

The only problem in a relationship like that is if she dumps him and ends up with you, then you will be wondering what she's up to when she says she's "out with the girls".

The only problem in a relationship like that is if she dumps him and ends up with you, then you will be wondering what she's up to when she says she's "out with the girls".

Well if he's treating her wrong like Matt says he is, than she has a point in my opinion.

You dont seem too thrilled over this situation.

I don't know, at least you know shes cheating on her guy, but it could really hurt him if he finds out, I can't be the only one thinking this just cause im a female. O well.

Good luck with this, as long as the sex is good, but i wouldnt be trusting her in a relationship if she hasnt left him for you yet. Then again, i dont know anything about you or her.

:wub1:

I don't know, at least you know shes cheating on her guy, but it could really hurt him if he finds out, I can't be the only one thinking this just cause im a female. O well.

Good luck with this, as long as the sex is good, but i wouldnt be trusting her in a relationship if she hasnt left him for you yet. Then again, i dont know anything about you or her.

:wub1:

Thanks for the advice...

LOL! Get rid of those feelings for her, young fella. you could never trust her if you starting a relationship with her, and not having that trust thing will doom all relationships.

Look elsewhere.

LOL! Get rid of those feelings for her, young fella. you could never trust her if you starting a relationship with her, and not having that trust thing will doom all relationships.

Look elsewhere.

Ha! Like a bucket of cold water poured on my face. Thank you!

lose the feelings....keep the sex.

she obviously has a screw loose if she has been banging you for a few months while still dating this guy. she can't be trusted in the future by you obviously, you know her history now.

keep banging her if it's good, well, at least until her boyfriend comes to kick your a$$! :winking0001:

Better hope you can take the boyfriend if he finds out and I must say Matt, I didn't expect this from you. I didn't even look at the posters name who started the thread, but I could've swore it was going to be the return of BoomBoomMancini or jetsrule128 with another fantastic story on life.

Better hope you can take the boyfriend if he finds out and I must say Matt, I didn't expect this from you. I didn't even look at the posters name who started the thread, but I could've swore it was going to be the return of BoomBoomMancini or jetsrule128 with another fantastic story on life.

lol.

Bad thread? Im sorry.

Look elsewhere.

Yep. Take it from us old guys. We've been there.

If she'd screw around on the other guy, she'd screw around on you. If you're having fun, fine. Have fun. Don't get into any entanglements that aren't easy to get out of - marriage, joint living arrangements or, mostly, kids.

Nothing but trouble down that road.

Put it like this, what he doesn't know won't hurt him. You also won't get hurt both physically and mentally if the bitch doesn't open her mouth, so as long as the sex is good, LIFE IS GOOD! Just stay out of love, I'm guessing your under 20 ?

You'd be guessing wrong, Ghost.

Matt, play it cool man, if you are starting to feel something for her, drop her now. You do not want to fall for a girl who would cheat on someone because she could very well turn around and do it to you down the road. Get out of it now if you're starting to gain feelings for her.

Yep. Take it from us old guys. We've been there.

If she'd screw around on the other guy, she'd screw around on you. If you're having fun, fine. Have fun. Don't get into any entanglemets that aren't easy to get out of - marriage, joint living arrangements or, mostly, kids.

Nothing but trouble down that road.

Some women are evil, Bob. ;)

Archived