Matt39

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're probably not even the only guy she's cheating with.

Also, men and women are different in this regard: men cheat but they know it's wrong, "Oh **** that was so stupid i hope my girlfriend doesn't find out." Women cheat but they justify it in their own minds, "Well Tom shows me affection and attention that Joe doesn't so i am justified in getting my needs met with Tom." A deluded woman is dangerous and cheating for women usually shows horrendously low self-esteem-- for guys it shows a lack of self-control.

are you for real? my opinion - and it's shared by lots of gals - is that men cheat and feel no remorse whatsoever. That is where the "once a cheater, always a cheater" saying comes from. Just sayin'....

Settle down, Gladys. :rl:

It's true. Some men are absolute cowards. You know what I love? Deflection. You know, when a guy is "doing you wrong" but they try to piss you off by saying you are - just to justify their wrong-doing. Where do you all learn that trick? :P

It's true. Some men are absolute cowards. You know what I love? Deflection. You know, when a guy is "doing you wrong" but they try to piss you off by saying you are - just to justify their wrong-doing. Where do you all learn that trick? :P

From women

are you for real? my opinion - and it's shared by lots of gals - is that men cheat and feel no remorse whatsoever. That is where the "once a cheater, always a cheater" saying comes from. Just sayin'....

i highly doubt that. why wouldn't a guy just dump a girl if he wanted to cheat on her relentlessly? is it because they love nagging and constant suspicion in their lives from a woman they don't respect and are no longer attracted to? life isn't a movie on WE where there is always a scumbag dude who plays sweet to a girl's face but screws around once a week behind her back. what's the benefit to the guy? scumbag dudes either (a) don't get into serious relationships to begin with of (B) dump the girl if he decides he wants to pork everyone else on the planet.

unless the girl is rich and ugly. then you bang her friends and pray she never finds out.

not true........... we feel a bunch of remorse when we get caught

i highly doubt that. why wouldn't a guy just dump a girl if he wanted to cheat on her relentlessly? is it because they love nagging and constant suspicion in their lives from a woman they don't respect and are no longer attracted to? life isn't a movie on WE where there is always a scumbag dude who plays sweet to a girl's face but screws around once a week behind her back. what's the benefit to the guy? scumbag dudes either (a) don't get into serious relationships to begin with of (B) dump the girl if he decides he wants to pork everyone else on the planet.

unless the girl is rich and ugly. then you bang her friends and pray she never finds out.

Really good question. No clue.

Dude....you're not going to marry her (when you know that in turn she will eventually cheat on you) So keep hitting that dirty bitch as long as she lets you.

Take all emotions out of it.....you know she'll do it to you, and she s STILL screwing her existing boyfriend...she's a whore, GUARANTEED

Just accept it, and give her what she deserves.

No offense JonE, but that is the worst advice ever.

He needs to cut ties with this girl immediately, and not "keep hitting that dirty bitch."

You need to end this now......the last thing you want is for her to get pregnant or you to get some type of STD. You could name a dozen other possible scenarios in which you are going to be in trouble and won't be able to get out if you continue.

He needs to cut ties with this girl immediately, and not "keep hitting that dirty bitch."

You need to end this now......the last thing you want is for her to get pregnant or you to get some type of STD. You could name a dozen other possible scenarios in which you are going to be in trouble and won't be able to get out if you continue.

If he's not wearing a love glove in this situation, he's already beyond help.

Can Superman catch STDs? Hmm...

Agreed - and quite frankly that makes him as much of a pig as she is. What happend to doing the right thing? Jeezus, it's depressing.

Men are just different than most woman (not this girl, though :)). I don't know of too many woman that can be sexually involved with someone and not be emotionally involved. The two go hand in hand.

Well, you were talking about STDs and I saw that Superman signature and it just got me to thinking. That's all.

If a virus could put blisters on the dong of steel, can you imagine what it would do to the rest of us? I'm staying clear of his exes, just to be safe.

on a related note: when superman blows his wad, isn't it like a shotgun blast? you'd figure he'd need a kryptonite condom to bone earthling women like LL.

please think before you post....... how could he get it up in the 1st place with a kryptonite condom?

on a related note: when superman blows his wad, isn't it like a shotgun blast? you'd figure he'd need a kryptonite condom to bone earthling women like LL.

i dunno, if that were true wouldn't it extend to other bodily functions? Would superman drop a duece through the floor? fart fire? burp mustard gas? besides a kryptonite condom would prolly negate any erection... might just kill him. we should call Jerry Seinfeld, he's an expert. (what's the deal with Kryptonite condoms? people help me out here?)

let's just play it safe and say superman's super powers do not extend to the digestive or reproductive region.

Tons of great advice in this thread already, mostly by a lot of the "older" guys. Get out while you can.

My younger brother actually had a very similar situation(although not as deep into it) about a year ago, he really liked this girl that wasnt treated well by a long time b/f. Told him she liked him more than her b/f, and he mistreated her, all this crap. It's good to see you're actively seeking the advice of others, and not shutting everyone out though. She screwed my brother over eventually, and this girl will screw you over as well. Happens 100% of the time.

And while it might not be a popular POV, how would it feel to be the other guy in this story? Aside from whether or not its right for the guy now(we wont get into that)--chances are eventually you would be that guy sometime in the near future.

From reading your responces, you already know what to do. Sometimes it's hard to make the tough decisions, and sometimes it sucks big time. You'll be 10x better off after you do though.

Good luck Matt, no matter what you choose to do.

i dunno, if that were true wouldn't it extend to other bodily functions? Would superman drop a duece through the floor? fart fire? burp mustard gas? besides a kryptonite condom would prolly negate any erection. we should call Jerry Seinfeld, he's an expert.

let's just play it safe and say superman's super powers do not extend to the digestive or reproductive region.

He seems to be able to control his strength. He can shake your hand or crush it. Maybe that extends to other things. He could fire a turd through the floor or let it fall in the bowl like the rest of us. I don't know how that extends to involuntary functions.

He seems to be able to control his strength. He can shake your hand or crush it. Maybe that extends to other things. He could fire a turd through the floor or let it fall in the bowl like the rest of us. I don't know how that extends to involuntary functions.

a good point. his ceiling probably has holes in it though from his wet dreams.

I think what we are getting at is Matt you should be like superman and blow this girl's head off from the inside out using your schlong. thanks and have a nice day

Nicely summarized, Matt. I think we can call this thread exhausted.

Archived