Matt39

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But your womanly emotions make you act it out.

If only men could understand us without us having to spell it out. Sometimes men should just know what they have done/not done to make us upset. We have a right to get emotional!

If only men could understand us without us having to spell it out. Sometimes men should just know what they have done/not done to make us upset. We have a right to get emotional!

I'm not getting into a male/female debate here but if someone has a problem with something they should say it. No one is psychic or mind readers, how can you expect someone to accurately guess what it going on in the twisted mind of someone who thinks differently.

This is what you do, get yours a few more times and then get out of there. Ask her if your boys could get in on the action since she is a little slut also. Either your boys will be hooked up or she will want nothing to do with you. WIN-WIN for you

Matt,

Consider yourself lucky. At least you know she has a man. I'd be careful. I have several stories about this situation. They may be a source of amusement, but it's not what you're looking for.

I was at this girl's place and fell asleep. Woke up to the sound of pebbles hitting the window. Pebbles! In Brooklyn! I told her somebody was trying to call her. She meets this guy at the door of the apartment and I hear him screaming at her: "He's in there now! You're wearing that teddy! Your **** are out, you slut!" So I start getting dressed and walk out. Guy gives me the dirtiest look, so I asked him if he had any gum and left.

Another time, I went out with this girl. She tells me that she just got out of a bad relationship. Blah, blah, blah. She's pretty "active" if you know what I mean. Next day I get a call from the girl, she tells me to hold on and puts this kid on the phone. Starts screaming at me "What do you think you're doing?" I tell him I don't know what he's talking about. He tells me that if I think she's going to go with me I'm crazy. Tells me she was "sucking my **** last night" I said "Really? What time? Cause she was sucking mine at one am." He got a little upset and started telling me that I should come to Staten Island so he could "kick my ass". I said:"I'm not paying $7 to kick your ass. Come to Brooklyn." He hung up. Obviously, the toll has gone up. Later I heard that he threw a garbage can through her windshield.

Needless to say, neither of these women are my wife.

Matt,

Consider yourself lucky. At least you know she has a man. I'd be careful. I have several stories about this situation. They may be a source of amusement, but it's not what you're looking for.

I was at this girl's place and fell asleep. Woke up to the sound of pebbles hitting the window. Pebbles! In Brooklyn! I told her somebody was trying to call her. She meets this guy at the door of the apartment and I hear him screaming at her: "He's in there now! You're wearing that teddy! Your **** are out, you slut!" So I start getting dressed and walk out. Guy gives me the dirtiest look, so I asked him if he had any gum and left.

Another time, I went out with this girl. She tells me that she just got out of a bad relationship. Blah, blah, blah. She's pretty "active" if you know what I mean. Next day I get a call from the girl, she tells me to hold on and puts this kid on the phone. Starts screaming at me "What do you think you're doing?" I tell him I don't know what he's talking about. He tells me that if I think she's going to go with me I'm crazy. Tells me she was "sucking my **** last night" I said "Really? What time? Cause she was sucking mine at one am." He got a little upset and started telling me that I should come to Staten Island so he could "kick my ass". I said:"I'm not paying $7 to kick your ass. Come to Brooklyn." He hung up. Obviously, the toll has gone up. Later I heard that he threw a garbage can through her windshield.

Needless to say, neither of these women are my wife.

Count your blessings. Especially #2. She calls you and puts HIM on the phone? WTF? Loser for sure, good riddence.

Count your blessings. Especially #2. She calls you and puts HIM on the phone? WTF? Loser for sure, good riddence.

Tell me about it. I'm glad I didn't wait for the second date, if you know what I mean. Funny thing is that she kept leaving messages on my answering machine about how he threatened her and that's why she put him on the phone and that he wasn't really there, but it was a 3-way call. WTF? I'm not that stupid. I actually have some worse stories, but they are deep dark secrets. ;)

Sweetie,

You posted that on the board. I think you meant to PM it to Drago. If you need a tutorial on all the message board features just let me know.

Thanks.

Ah, well thanks for the advice guys. Im 24 FWIW.

I dont know, I do actually really like her- it sucks. I need to grow a set and say peace.

ugh

End it. the pain will be much worse the longer this drags out. get another one..that's what I do. :biggrin:

she obviously has a screw loose if she has been banging you for a few months while still dating this guy. she can't be trusted in the future by you obviously, you know her history now.

keep banging her if it's good, well, at least until her boyfriend comes to kick your a$$! :winking0001:

She has a screw loose? Don't be a misogynist. Maybe she has no real feeling for either guy and is just playing the field. Maybe there is no real commitment on anyone's part. I'm not saying I think this is cool but guys do this all the time (as evident by the virtual high fives in this thread) and you're saying SHE has a screw loose? Maybe Matt39 has a screw loose.

She has a screw loose? Don't be a misogynist. Maybe she has no real feeling for either guy and is just playing the field. Maybe there is no real commitment on anyone's part. I'm not saying I think this is cool but guys do this all the time (as evident by the virtual high fives in this thread) and you're saying SHE has a screw loose? Maybe Matt39 has a screw loose.

V! Don't you get it? It's perfectly okay for a guy to be an azzhole. :-s

Ah, well thanks for the advice guys. Im 24 FWIW.

I dont know, I do actually really like her- it sucks. I need to grow a set and say peace.

ugh

Just a piece of advice, If the girl is willing to cheat with you, odds are, she'll cheat on you.

It's a good thing Gladys is here to give us a quick synopsis on what her opinion is.

....as opposed to everyone else? So, it's okay for all other posters to pen their opinion - me? Not so much. Not that this will stop me - bummer :P

And what is with the Gladys crap? Because I was busting your chops about an impending trip to the dirty south? Newsflash: have a great time! but trust me, I didn't go digging for your social itinerary.

....as opposed to everyone else? So, it's okay for all other posters to pen their opinion - me? Not so much. Not that this will stop me - bummer :P

And what is with the Gladys crap? Because I was busting your chops about an impending trip to the dirty south? Newsflash: have a great time! but trust me, I didn't go digging for your social itinerary.

Newsflash: You are very sensitive, Garb. :Nuts:

I'm just busting your chops \:D/

Sweetie,

You posted that on the board. I think you meant to PM it to Drago. If you need a tutorial on all the message board features just let me know.

Thanks.

if you only knew how true that was. :shake:

BTW, you mods can't read posters' PM's can you?

if you only knew how true that was. :shake:

BTW, you mods can't read posters' PM's can you?

Nobody can read pm's. but hey, look what I found. it's Tictac and your angry uncle along with Green DNA.

post-1412-12804639700247_thumb.jpg

You're probably not even the only guy she's cheating with.

Also, men and women are different in this regard: men cheat but they know it's wrong, "Oh **** that was so stupid i hope my girlfriend doesn't find out." Women cheat but they justify it in their own minds, "Well Tom shows me affection and attention that Joe doesn't so i am justified in getting my needs met with Tom." A deluded woman is dangerous and cheating for women usually shows horrendously low self-esteem-- for guys it shows a lack of self-control.

You're probably not even the only guy she's cheating with.

Also, men and women are different in this regard: men cheat but they know it's wrong, "Oh **** that was so stupid i hope my girlfriend doesn't find out." Women cheat but they justify it in their own minds, "Well Tom shows me affection and attention that Joe doesn't so i am justified in getting my needs met with Tom." A deluded woman is dangerous and cheating for women usually shows horrendously low self-esteem-- for guys it shows a lack of self-control.

This is true...especially in my situation.

This is true...especially in my situation.

Dude....you're not going to marry her (when you know that in turn she will eventually cheat on you) So keep hitting that dirty bitch as long as she lets you.

Take all emotions out of it.....you know she'll do it to you, and she s STILL screwing her existing boyfriend...she's a whore, GUARANTEED

Just accept it, and give her what she deserves.

I don't think anybody mentioned this yet, but have you considered that while going down on this chick her boyfriend's dick was likely there in the not too distant past?

For that very reason alone you don't eat the one's in a relationship...just hit it and move on

Archived