Draft Picks

KINGDIRK

Some jackas$ Giants fan at my work said the Jets are the new Washington Redskins.

I argued that we arent signing over the hill players, although Faneca is already in his prime.

Jenkins is what, 29? Pace 27.

Anyway can someone tell me how many total draft picks we have this coming year? Maybe next year too if you have that info.

Some jackas$ Giants fan at my work said the Jets are the new Washington Redskins.

I argued that we arent signing over the hill players, although Faneca is already in his prime.

Anyway can someone tell me how many total draft picks we have this coming year? Maybe next year too if you have that info.

1st rounder, 2nd rounder, no 3rd rounder, two 4th rounders (Vilma), no 5th rounder, and our 6th and 7th. So 6 picks, Robertson trade pending.

2009 is up in the air depending on Vilma's play. But we have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, two fourths (Kendall), 5th, 6th and 7th. Now with Vilma we could get as much as two 2nds or two 3rds but we'd be trading our (not the Redskins') 4th rounder. So we'd have our 4th turn into a higher round but still have 8 picks.

2009 is up in the air depending on Vilma's play. But we have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, two fourths (Kendall), 5th, 6th and 7th. Now with Vilma we could get as much as two 2nds or two 3rds but we'd be trading our (not the Redskins') 4th rounder. So we'd have our 4th turn into a higher round but still have 8 picks.

Nice. Thanks for the knowledge.

Archived