Ayanbadejo to decide between Jets and Ravens

gangreenman

Free agent LB Brendon Ayanbadejo has narrowed his possible destinations to the Jets and Ravens. He'd been offered four-year deals by both clubs.

He'll sign Thursday. He'd have a slightly better chance of playing defense in New York as an inside linebacker, though it'd only be as a reserve.

-Rotoworld

I don't care about this guy at all.

He's one of the best special team players in the game though, after the loss of one of the best special team coaches in the game in Mike Westhoff, we could honestly use all the help we can get.

Offense, Defense AND Special teams, but I agree, I'm not drooling over this guy, if he signs with the Ravens I wont be crying

Free agent LB Brendon Ayanbadejo has narrowed his possible destinations to the Jets and Ravens. He'd been offered four-year deals by both clubs.

He'll sign Thursday. He'd have a slightly better chance of playing defense in New York as an inside linebacker, though it'd only be as a reserve.

-Rotoworld

found this on ESPN insider

6639.jpg Ayanbadejo weighing offers

Brendon Ayanbadejo | Bears | Interested: Bears? Ravens? Jets?

Ayanbadejo has offers on the table from the Jets, Ravens and Bears, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. The backup linebacker and Pro Bowl special teams player said Baltimore and New York are offering "considerably more" than Chicago, where he's spent the last three seasons. Ayanbadejo, who played for $500,000 last season, is believed to be seeking roughly $1.5 million per year.

He's one of the best special team players in the game though, after the loss of one of the best special team coaches in the game in Mike Westhoff, we could honestly use all the help we can get.

Offense, Defense AND Special teams, but I agree, I'm not drooling over this guy, if he signs with the Ravens I wont be crying

Pass. The cap space has to be better used elsewhere. The highest paid Guard in history and the highest paid LB in history is plenty for one off season, no need to score this trifecta, IMO.

found this on ESPN insider

6639.jpg Ayanbadejo weighing offers

Brendon Ayanbadejo | Bears | Interested: Bears? Ravens? Jets?

Ayanbadejo has offers on the table from the Jets, Ravens and Bears, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. The backup linebacker and Pro Bowl special teams player said Baltimore and New York are offering "considerably more" than Chicago, where he's spent the last three seasons. Ayanbadejo, who played for $500,000 last season, is believed to be seeking roughly $1.5 million per year.

Tangini will not be outbid!!

Would love to add him to our special teams unit. He's been selected to the Pro Bowl for this play on the unit and with the Jets hiring Kevin O'Dea to lead the unit, I'd say the Jets have a better chance of signing him.

Archived