Titans | To Land Henry

Smizzy

Titans | To Land Henry

Sat, 16 Jul 2005 09:35:14 -0700

ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Tennessee Titans have reached agreement in principle on a trade to acquire Buffalo Bills RB Travis Henry and, barring unexpected complications, the deal will be announced early next week. Buffalo will receive a third-round choice in the 2006 draft. The paperwork for the trade, which is not contingent upon the Titans reaching a contract extension agreement with Henry, has already been forwarded to the league offices. "From what we've been told, Travis is headed to Tennessee," agent Hadley Engelhard said Saturday morning, July 16. "I don't know if Floyd (Reese, Titans general manager) will try to do an extension or not. We'll have to wait and see about that." The trade is also contingent on Henry passing a physical.

The Jacksonville Jaquars said that they were trying to propose as deal that would give the Bills not only a 3rd round draft pick but up the deal to a 2nd round pick but Tom Donohue the GM wouldn't return their phone calls. Maybe the deal with the Titans had gotten to the stage where it didn't matter what Jacksonville had in mind cause they were taking their good old sweet time make up their mind and Tennessee said ok this is what we'll give you and the Bills thought it to be fair compensation for Henry and consumated the deal.I had just mentioned on our form The Buffalo Range that Jack Del Rio had better make up his mind about Fred Taylor and his ability to start the season and jump on the deal offered by the Bills for a guaranteed 3rd pick before they loose Travis Henry to the Tennessee Titans. Sure enough, Jack decides to get off the pot and make a move only to find the deal with the Titans, a done deal. Now can Jack Del Rio clean the egg off his face. Egg and sour grapes don't go well together. This is my first posting since my intro to the Jets Nations. I look forward to many more. Drop me a line. Thanks :D

The Jacksonville Jaquars said that they were trying to propose as deal that would give the Bills not only a 3rd round draft pick but up the deal to a 2nd round pick but Tom Donohue the GM wouldn't return their phone calls. Maybe the deal with the Titans had gotten to the stage where it didn't matter what Jacksonville had in mind cause they were taking their good old sweet time make up their mind and Tennessee said ok this is what we'll give you and the Bills thought it to be fair compensation for Henry and consumated the deal.I had just mentioned on our form The Buffalo Range that Jack Del Rio had better make up his mind about Fred Taylor and his ability to start the season and jump on the deal offered by the Bills for a guaranteed 3rd pick before they loose Travis Henry to the Tennessee Titans. Sure enough, Jack decides to get off the pot and make a move only to find the deal with the Titans, a done deal. Now can Jack Del Rio clean the egg off his face. Egg and sour grapes don't go well together. This is my first posting since my intro to the Jets Nations. I look forward to many more. Drop me a line. Thanks :D

Hey Buffalo Bill.

Welcome to the site Buffalo Billy Bison- just wondering how are you fan of the Bills living in South Dakota-how did you get interested in them?

Thanks for the welcome, EricBarton50 and Faba. Glad to drop in and add my 2cents.

I didn't just get interested in the Bills living in South Dakota, I'm a Buffalonian. Born in Buffalo and raised there till 16 and then many years in Los Angeles where I met my wife to be, who is from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Moved back here and whola here I am.

New York has great fans and although I'm originally from the west side of New York State, I'll always be a New York fan.

You folks have a great site to come and share your football feelings. As with Jet fans, Bills fans have to tendency to ware their feelings on their sleeves. Bills fans are very vocal about their Bills and don't often get out of hand unless someone really puts the Bills down and then just like Jet fans, I'm sure you respond accordingly. Thanks for the welcome and come on over to our site and say hello. Drop me a line, I would love to hear from all of you.

Archived