Favre's Last Pass...

drago

Can you please fill me in on how Tom Brady cheated? I don't recall him being fined for anything.

He played for a cheating coach, if not for BB telling Brady the opposing defenses were blitzing, playing zone, man to man, or dropping back, Brady and the Patriots would have never won those SB's.

Believe me, Brady knew what BB was doing

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He played for a cheating coach, if not for BB telling Brady the opposing defenses were blitzing, playing zone, man to man, or dropping back, Brady and the Patriots would have never won those SB's.

Believe me, Brady knew what BB was doing

Thats interesting. How do you explain Brady's 50 TD's last year?

No **** sherlock! He would probably throw between 25-30 TD's on the 2008 Jets.

So whats your point? I answered your question... Brady threw 50 TD's becuase he had Moss...

BTW... Bulls win tonight!

That would have been a miracle... Brady is not very good under pressure and he would have had plenty of it on the JETS...

Huh? Brady has the best pocket presence in the league.

I know you are basing your opinion on the Super Bowl but there were defenders coming at him untouched in that game.

Huh? Brady has the best pocket presence in the league.

I know you are basing your opinion on the Super Bowl but there were defenders coming at him untouched in that game.

Everytime the Pats have lost... teams got pressure on Brady and he made mistakes...

The JETS beat the Pats in the "mud bowl" becuase they got to Brady,... he is not known for being good under pressure.... he is known for getting the ball of quickly...

Everytime the Pats have lost... teams got pressure on Brady and he made mistakes...

The JETS beat the Pats in the "mud bowl" becuase they got to Brady,... he is not known for being good under pressure.... he is known for getting the ball of quickly...

Can you please name a QB who is good under your definition of pressure?

Brady handles pressure better than most, actually. And please do find me a qb that plays exceptionally well under constant pressure???? Truth be told - and if you look at it with an unbiased eye - in the SB - Brady - with little time - drove the Pats down the field (and under constant pressure) to score the go-ahead td in the SB. Problem is, Eli did the same. The defense could not hold the lead.

Can you please name a QB who is good under your definition of pressure?

David Garrard

Big Ben

McNabb

Dont get all upset about it... Brady is a better all around QB... but he certainly does not excell under pressure like some QB's.

David Garrard

Big Ben

McNabb

Dont get all upset about it... Brady is a better all around QB... but he certainly does not excell under pressure like some QB's.

You're kidding, right?

McNabb literally gagged under pressure in his SB.

Big Ben turns into a retahd under pressure

Gerrard is MONEY IN THE BANK to throw an int under pressure.

You're kidding, right?

McNabb literally gagged under pressure in his SB.

Big Ben turns into a retahd under pressure

You dont watch football, clearly.

Just stop.

You dont watch football, clearly.

Just stop.

I know what I saw this year, which would be Gerrard's first real season as the #1 QB.

I don't watch football? Aren't you the one and only champion of all things Pennington - the greatest QB of them all?????

I know what I saw this year, which would be Gerrard's first real season as the #1 QB.

I don't watch football? Aren't you the one and only champion of all things Pennington - the greatest QB of them all?????

He only threw 3 picks ALL YEAR!!!

Are you freakin crazy??? The guy was money under pressure!

Yes these people are all morons, it's obvious that Brady is the second coming. He is the greatest athlete to ever live and the best QB in the history of the game. Tom Brady is such a great QB he is getting inducted into the baseball hall of fame. THAT IS HOW AWESOME HE IS! Tom Brady is better than Montana and Elway combined.

David Garrard

Big Ben

McNabb

I'll give you Garrard but he still hasn't played 16 games in a season so the jury is still out on him.

McNabb and Big Ben? I don't think so. Big Ben has been sacked 146 times in 56 games. McNabb has been sacked 299 times in 118 games.

Brady has been sacked 203 times in 110 games.

If Big Ben and McNabb are so good under pressure why are they getting sacked so much?

Did you even watch Garrard this season?

How can you say that "I know what I saw this year" At the same time, saying "Gerrard is MONEY IN THE BANK to throw an int under pressure" When he only threw like 3 or 4 int's all year?

I like you and enjoy your posts Garb, but your wrong on this one

I'll give you Garrard but he still hasn't played 16 games in a season so the jury is still out on him.

McNabb and Big Ben? I don't think so. Big Ben has been sacked 146 times in 56 games. McNabb has been sacked 299 times in 118 games.

If Big Ben and McNabb are so good under pressure why are they getting sacked so much?

The Steelers OR the Jaguars dont have the PASS protection that Brady has. Little Tom Brady has the BEST PASS PROTECTION in the league, hands down. The Steelers may be one of the best run blocking O-Lines with Faneca, but they were never as good as the Patriots in pass blocking.

It also helps when the QB KNOWS when the opposing Defense is going to blitz, play zone or play man, its called spygate,

But all jokes aside, Brady has by far, one of the best pass protecting O-Lines in the league

Lets not forget that Brady has been a starter ALOT longer than Big Ben or Garrard

Ill tkae Garrard and pass on fighting about the other two...

Brady is a great QB who is just OK to Good under pressure IMO... he always seems to have bad games when the Oline cant keep his jersey clean.

The Steelers OR the Jaguars dont have the PASS protection that Brady has. Little Tom Brady has the BEST PASS PROTECTION in the league, hands down. The Steelers may be one of the best run blocking O-Lines with Faneca, but they were never as good as the Patriots in pass blocking.

It also helps when the QB KNOWS when the opposing Defense is going to blitz, play zone or play man, its called spygate,

But all jokes aside, Brady has by far, one of the best pass protecting O-Lines in the league

Lets not forget that Brady has been a starter ALOT longer than Big Ben or Garrard

Both Big Ben and McNabb are scrambling QB's. Shouldn't that allow them time to escape pressure better than lead foot Brady?

The Pats line was the best in the league this year. How do you explain the prior years?

Both McNabb and Big Ben have been to the Super Bowl. I doubt they could have done that with crappy o-lines.

Did you even watch Garrard this season?

How can you say that "I know what I saw this year" At the same time, saying "Gerrard is MONEY IN THE BANK to throw an int under pressure" When he only threw like 3 or 4 int's all year?

I like you and enjoy your posts Garb, but your wrong on this one

Garb(age) couldn't even spell his last name

Both Big Ben and McNabb are scrambling QB's. Shouldn't that allow them time to escape pressure better than lead foot Brady?

The Pats line was the best in the league this year. How do you explain the prior years?

Both McNabb and Big Ben have been to the Super Bowl. I doubt they could have done that with crappy o-lines.

Big Ben is far from a scrambling QB, he's simply a QB who can avoid the rush with his quickness out of the pocket, but he's far from an Elway, McNabb, Steve Young, Vince Young type of QB,

And the Pats pass protection has been top 5 for years now.

Big Ben is far from a scrambling QB, he's simply a QB who can avoid the rush with his quickness out of the pocket, but he's far from an Elway, McNabb, Steve Young, Vince Young type of QB,

And the Pats pass protection has been top 5 for years now.

Big Ben doesn't have any quickness. He's strong and that allows him to move around.

Without cheating can you name 2 Pats offensive lineman from 2001 or 2002?

Big Ben doesn't have any quickness. He's strong and that allows him to move around.

Without cheating can you name 2 Pats offensive lineman from 2001 or 2002?

Who the hell would know that??? Besides a pats fan???

Thats a crazy question to ask.

Who the hell would know that??? Besides a pats fan???

Thats a crazy question to ask.

DHJF seems to think that the Pats have had a dominant line since Brady has been the QB. I beg to differ. Brady nearly got killed in 2002 but still lead the league in TD's.

DHJF seems to think that the Pats have had a dominant line since Brady has been the QB. I beg to differ. Brady nearly got killed in 2002 but still lead the league in TD's.

Its easy when you cheat.

Its easy when you cheat.

What a convenient excuse. It's not that the Pats are better or anything.

When the Pats were winning Super Bowls it was all about the Defense and that Brady was a system QB. Now that Brady has proven himself as an elite QB it's because the Pats cheated.

From what I've read the Pats were taping the opposing teams defensive signals. How did that help the Patriots defense?

You can't have it both ways.

Archived