Favre's Last Pass...

drago

What a convenient excuse. It's not that the Pats are better or anything.

When the Pats were winning Super Bowls it was all about the Defense and that Brady was a system QB. Now that Brady has proven himself as an elite QB it's because the Pats cheated.

From what I've read the Pats were taping the opposing teams defensive signals. How did that help the Patriots defense?

You can't have it both ways.

We were talking about Brady and the oline, the defensive signals help them a lot. That was some nice double talking you were doing there. How does taping defensive signals help the defensive, that was a good one to try to sneak past there. It helps Brady and the oline maintain possession of the ball and control the clock, sustain long drives, scores points and keep the defense fresh throughout the game. It also helps keep Brady upright and not getting sacked.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We were talking about Brady and the oline, the defensive signals help them a lot. That was some nice double talking you were doing there. How does taping defensive signals help the defensive, that was a good one to try to sneak past there. It helps Brady and the oline maintain possession of the ball and control the clock, sustain long drives, scores points and keep the defense fresh throughout the game. It also helps keep Brady upright and not getting sacked.

The Pats taped 20 minutes of a game last season. The Pats offense then went and set numerous NFL records. Can you please explain how Brady knew all of the defensive signals?

The Pats taped 20 minutes of a game last season. The Pats offense then went and set numerous NFL records. Can you please explain how Brady knew all of the defensive signals?

You think that is all that they taped? You really think that? You don't strike me as the stupid type. Don't let blind homerism blind your logic.

They taped the prior year... He had Moss.

They taped the prior year... He had Moss.

The Patriots did not play Cleveland, Dallas, Washington, Philly, Baltimore or the Giants in 2006. The Dolphins and Chargers had new coaching staffs.

Mangini knew they were doing it so obviously he changed the defensive signals.

The Patriots did not play Cleveland, Dallas, Washington, Philly, Baltimore or the Giants in 2006. The Dolphins and Chargers had new coaching staffs.

Mangini knew they were doing it so obviously he changed the defensive signals.

You do know that there is/was physical evidence of them taping in 04 and they are saying that they were doing the taping since bellidick starting coaching in NE. So stop acting like it had no effect, that is like these baseball players saying they took hgh before it was banned or they only did it in the offseason to recover from injury. The bottom line is that your team cheated and gained an unfair competitive advantage and we can not tell how that effected their chances of winning. It could have made the difference and be the reason they won or it can have nothing to do with it. You'll never be able to tell and that is the problem. All of their accomplishments are tainted by this.

You do know that there is/was physical evidence of them taping in 04 and they are saying that they were doing the taping since bellidick starting coaching in NE. So stop acting like it had no effect, that is like these baseball players saying they took hgh before it was banned or they only did it in the offseason to recover from injury. The bottom line is that your team cheated and gained an unfair competitive advantage and we can not tell how that effected their chances of winning. It could have made the difference and be the reason they won or it can have nothing to do with it. You'll never be able to tell and that is the problem. All of their accomplishments are tainted by this.

Belichick has been taping since his Cleveland days. It certainly didn't help him back in those days or in 2000 when the Pats went 5-11 or 2002 when they went 9-7 or the 3 straight games they lost to the Colts in 2005 and 2006.

I love how taping something that can be seen by everyone in the Stadium is the worst thing ever.

The HGH/steriod analogy is comical to say the least.

If the Pats didn't own the Jets arses you wouldn't give a crap. The Jets swept the Pats in 2000 and won the 1st game in 2001. You know why? Drew Bledsoe was the QB not Tom Brady.

Belichick has been taping since his Cleveland days. It certainly didn't help him back in those days or in 2000 when the Pats went 5-11 or 2002 when they went 9-7 or the 3 straight games they lost to the Colts in 2005 and 2006.

I love how taping something that can be seen by everyone in the Stadium is the worst thing ever.

If the Pats didn't own the Jets arses you wouldn't give a crap. The Jets swept the Pats in 2000 and won the 1st game in 2001. You know why? Drew Bledsoe was the QB not Tom Brady.

Gives a ****?

The point is you guys are nothing but a bunch of cheats who got your ass handed to you by Peyton Manning's little brother. Not only did you lose the superbowl, you guys got EMBARASSED by the New York Muther****ing Football Giants.:D

Good luck getting away with taping in '08/09 season. I can guarantee that you guys won't go undefeated ( in the reg season) again.

What makes me sleep better is knowing the Pats blew the chance to make history and also showed they cannot win a superbowl without cheating.

I thought so... sorry I really do feel bad for you Gainzo.

Quoting your own posts again I see. No wonder no-one takes you seriously.

Don't you know that ecurb is the most knowledgeable poster in the history of the internets? We should bow to his greatness. :rl:

• 9 months later...

Archived