Takeo

PantyHose&Furs

Spikes is 31, 6'2, and weighs 242 pounds

He had 86 tackles last year through 14 games played.

He finished the season on the Eagles IR, plus, Im not sure how he would fit in with our 3-4 Defense, didnt Buffalo always run a 4-3, and I believe that the Eagles also run the 3-4

With the spening we have done this offseason, I say we should pass on Spikes.

I just cant see Spikes being alot better than Barton who is also 6'2, and weighs 245 at the age of 30

Spikes is 31, 6'2, and weighs 242 pounds

He had 86 tackles last year through 14 games played.

He finished the season on the Eagles IR, plus, Im not sure how he would fit in the a 3-4 Defense, didnt Buffalo always run a 4-3, and I believe that the Eagles also run the 3-4

With the spening we have done this offseason, I say we should pass on Spikes.

eagles ran a 4-3 aswell. yea is definately someone we dont require but he is quick and has been around for awhile. he is a good leader but very injury prone. he was out quite afew times as a bill. i agree we can pass on him

Patriots run a 3-4 Defense, Spikes has been in the 4-3 just about his whole career. It's kinda hard to teach an old dog new tricks, I also see the Patriots passing on Spikes this offseason.

Look at who the Patriots picked up last offseason Adalius Thomas who was 30 years old at the time, I believe, But Thomas has played in the 3-4 for Years with the Ravens, I dont see how BB and the Patriots would be high on Spikes this offseason, I just cant see it

Patriots run a 3-4 Defense, Spikes has been in the 4-3 just about his whole career. It's kinda hard to teach an old dog new tricks, I also see the Patriots passing on Spikes this offseason.

Look at who the Patriots picked up last offseason Adalius Thomas who was 30 years old at the time, I believe, But Thomas has played in the 3-4 for Years with the Ravens, I dont see how BB and the Patriots would be high on Spikes this offseason, I just cant see it

donnie edwards went from a 4-3 chiefs team to a 3-4 chargers played mlb then ilb and was a solid guy. then when he came back to the chiefs went from ilb to olb. if donnie can do it, then just possibly takeo could aswell.

Archived