Ty Law on ESPN Radio with Clayton in 5 minutes.

TomShane

The guy is still nothing but a money grubbing POS

Only Law could miss a season with a potential career ending injury, then expect to get paid like one of the elite.

I look forward to his fall back to earth

He won't get close to the coin he's looking for

And I have no doubt his best games are far behind him......

The interview itself was the usual crap: Salisbury kissing the guest's ass--"Ty, you at 80% is still better than alot of guys at 100%, right?" :roll:--relentlessly while Clayton tries to sneak in a (God forbid) football question. Ty said he'll be "close to" 100% by the start of camp, but NOT 100%.

The best part of the interview was afterwards. Law wouldn't really give a favorite, but Clayton, afterward, was talking up Law possibly signing with the Jets. You have to wonder if Clayton is speaking with some knowledge of the situation about the kind of deal that is on the table. Maybe the Jets have the top offer as of right now? Who knows, but if you read between the lines it sounds like, from Clayton at least, that the Jets are the top dog for whatever that's worth.

The interview itself was the usual crap: Salisbury kissing the guest's a$$--"Ty, you at 80% is still better than alot of guys at 100%, right?" :roll:--relentlessly while Clayton tries to sneak in a (God forbid) football question. Ty said he'll be "close to" 100% by the start of camp, but NOT 100%.

The best part of the interview was afterwards. Law wouldn't really give a favorite, but Clayton, afterward, was talking up Law possibly signing with the Jets. You have to wonder if Clayton is speaking with some knowledge of the situation about the kind of deal that is on the table. Maybe the Jets have the top offer as of right now? Who knows, but if you read between the lines it sounds like, from Clayton at least, that the Jets are the top dog for whatever that's worth.

Im not sure if it's true...but it was very clear he was making a point to say..." NE sure would be pissed off if he signed with the NYJ"

Ole Christmas Tree head? Sean Salisbury... he's a piece of garbage. A self professed know-it-all. He's that jock that somehow managed to stumble out of high school and college, without doing an ounce of homework. He's the guy everyone should hate. It's obvious that he doesn't have the intelligence of a 10 year old. I've had more productive conversations with my year and a half old nephew.

That and I can't stand him, but I suppose that could have gone without saying, eh?

For some reason I think the Pats may be is first option

Posted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:22 pm Post subject:

And I have no doubt his best games are far behind him......

Don't you think this dewbag will change his tune if Law signs with the Pats??? =D>

how can call someone you don't know a P.O.S.!

The guy plays hard year in and year out..He has every single right to go for the most money he can possibly get..

wouldn't you?

Totally agree!! The NFL is a Business and a player

should try to get every cent he can! Just as a Team

tries to get every buck they can!! The Fan is the one

that always puts a emotional spin on stuff! The players look at it as a job which is what it is to them!! :roll:

Archived