The Buffalo Range

Smizzy

I found this really cool Bills site where they guys are really nice and like to talk football...this is the thread i started...feel free to go over and introduce yourself.

a bunch of the guys have come over and joined already.

http://www.buffalorange.com/showthread.php?p=961465#post961465post961465

Welcome to the new gropu of Bills fans who have joined Jetnation,Thanks a bunch guys!

Hey Smizzy, thanks for visiting our site and mentioning it to your Jets fans here. Because of your nice comments, I decided to visit the Jets Nation and give my thoughts and feelings on the up and coming year. I hope all of the Jet fans will visit and offer some spice and humor to our site. We always look forward to games between the Jets and Bills and lets hope we each kick the Pats Butts this season. Thanks again! :pats:

PS The same to the Phins

It really is a compliment to you Pats fans. I really don't have anything against the Pats, I have been a loyal Bills fan since 1960 and tired of waiting for an NFL Super Bowl Championship. As one of the original AFL teams to enter the NFL the Bills haven't got that Championship. If the Phin fans ever get that again before the Bills, they will be the most obnoxious people to live with. So do I want the Jets to kick the keester of both New England and Miami, absolutely. I'm cool if we split our two. :D

It really is a compliment to you Pats fans. I really don't have anything against the Pats, I have been a loyal Bills fan since 1960 and tired of waiting for an NFL Super Bowl Championship. As one of the original AFL teams to enter the NFL the Bills haven't got that Championship. If the Phin fans ever get that again before the Bills, they will be the most obnoxious people to live with. So do I want the Jets to kick the keester of both New England and Miami, absolutely. I'm cool if we split our two. :D

Hey BBB welcome aboard. If you're here long enough you'll get use to TX's self-entertaining personality. Anyway, I actually went up to Orchard Park last season. You guys have a nice stadium, although it seemed very small. The fans were generally respectful and I'd certainly go back some time. My question is this though, what's with the trough urinal system at the stadium? I gotta say that really irked me.

Hey Smizzy, thanks for visiting our site and mentioning it to your Jets fans here. Because of your nice comments, I decided to visit the Jets Nation and give my thoughts and feelings on the up and coming year. I hope all of the Jet fans will visit and offer some spice and humor to our site. We always look forward to games between the Jets and Bills and lets hope we each kick the Pats Butts this season. Thanks again! :pats:

PS The same to the Phins

You guys treated me so nice i had to shrare with these guys.

It really is a compliment to you Pats fans. I really don't have anything against the Pats, I have been a loyal Bills fan since 1960 and tired of waiting for an NFL Super Bowl Championship. :D

BBB,

I have attended 6 Pats/Bills games in Buffalo (one in a friggn' blizzard).

I gotta say the Bills fans are some of the greateast fans going.

Always parked off on of the side streets in somebody's front lawn. Even decked out in Pats gear, they always gave us food and beer. =D>

Never felt more welcome in an opposing stadium then in Buffalo.

Hey BBB welcome aboard. If you're here long enough you'll get use to TX's self-entertaining personality. Anyway, I actually went up to Orchard Park last season. You guys have a nice stadium, although it seemed very small. The fans were generally respectful and I'd certainly go back some time. My question is this though, what's with the trough urinal system at the stadium? I gotta say that really irked me.

The stadium seating was scaled back from 80,200 to I believe 73,500 now.(They added luxury suites and seating) So it isn't really that small.

I am a season ticket holder. 3rd year now. I sit 2 rows up from this. http://buffalobills.com/facility/view_from_seat.jsp?section=314a

I don't know where your seats were for the game last year, but the bathrooms in my section (Which has 4 beer stands, and the smoking area) do not have troughs. I thought they did away with the trough systems when they upgraded the stadium, (I know they added a lot of bathrooms) but I could be wrong.

Archived