When do you check JN?

gangreenman

At what points of the day do you check JN? For me, its different for weekdays and weekends, during the season or in the offseason...

During the season I usually glance over the Jets Forum topics during my lunch break, and post in one once in a while if I find something particularly interesting. Otherwise, most of the time I spend on JN during the week is the hour or so after work, and before I go to bed for about an hr or so. Also, on Mondays during the season, I get up early to read through KJ's news thread.

On the weekends during the season I sign on around midnight sunday to do/read the gamethread and hang out for about half an hr. Then I will sign on approx a half hour before gametime to find out last minute news, and add my last minute pregame thoughts. Then Im usually off watching the game until its over, at which point Ill spend an hour or two discussing the game here.

How bout you guys?

At what points of the day do you check JN? For me, its different for weekdays and weekends, during the season or in the offseason...

During the season I usually glance over the Jets Forum topics during my lunch break, and post in one once in a while if I find something particularly interesting. Otherwise, most of the time I spend on JN during the week is the hour or so after work, and before I go to bed for about an hr or so. Also, on Mondays during the season, I get up early to read through KJ's news thread.

On the weekends during the season I sign on around midnight sunday to do/read the gamethread and hang out for about half an hr. Then I will sign on approx a half hour before gametime to find out last minute news, and add my last minute pregame thoughts. Then Im usually off watching the game until its over, at which point Ill spend an hour or two discussing the game here.

How bout you guys?

Over night thru early morning for me though it seemed like I was on 24/7 during the FA period. :biggrin:

Yeah, this past FA period I was on a lot more then usual as well. A lot going on for us.

morning, before work - and then after the kids are in bed. probably will be on at strange hours a lot in the coming months - baby #3 arrives this Wed. wish I could login at work - my employer clearly doesn't know what's important!

Yeah, this past FA period I was on a lot more then usual as well. A lot going on for us.

For once ! Usually I get my hopes up and we don't do much. Not this year. It was VERY exciting. I'd still like to add Bryant Johnson at WR.

not as much as i use to :shock::shock: i check in for the humor... so i am not here as often :P

i do search and go back and make sure i have read all the funny posters that i might have missed though. that doesnt take too long.

oh yes.. i also scan the nfl forum for news .. i know.. surprising as that might seem ;)

Archived