Idol Hot and Cold List

afosomf

His Dad is a class A a-hole from what i understand, he was doing things

to David's competitors on star search.

Dave A will make it to final 3 based on teeny bopper vote.

I agree that he is prolly going to make it far - but I think it is based off the mothers of america's vote. Still I hate his guts too.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not the greatest IDol week IMO

1. Dave Cook

2. Aussie Mike

3. Syesha

8. Krisrty Lee

9. Ramuele

10. Chicezie (C ya)

Close call between Ramiuele and Chicezie

Cook is heads and tails above everyone else

I agree 100%.

He still sang it great!!!!!

he knows how to pick and perform a song

most of them have no clue

He absolutely did sing it well. My problem is that he's being hailed an original, when all of his songs are retreads.

It's from Chris Cornell.

c2MgwAJrfXo

Chris Cornell is hot. And the dude from AI should've given credit where due instead of passing it off as his own brilliant arrangement.

Brooke White's acoustic arrangement of "Love is a Battlefield" weeks ago wasn't original either.

Xiv2PZpyrPA&hl

Chris Cornell is hot. And the dude from AI should've given credit where due instead of passing it off as his own brilliant arrangement.

Brooke White's acoustic arrangement of "Love is a Battlefield" weeks ago wasn't original either.

Xiv2PZpyrPA&hl

I'm not sure he took credit for this as his own

their job is to pick a good song , an arrangement and then execute it

Cook is the only one doing that

I doubt many of the AI's have created many arrangements

Maybe Daughtry did

I'm not sure he took credit for this as his own

their job is to pick a good song , an arrangement and then execute it

Cook is the only one doing that

I doubt many of the AI's have created many arrangements

Maybe Daughtry did

no daughtry also just stole other people's versions of the songs, and didn't say a thing when the judge's said he was 'oh so original.'

Xiv2PZpyrPA&hl

damn, calm down people,,seacrest make smention ALL the time when this happens,,before cook sang, seacrest said 'here is david cook doing chric cornell version of michael jackson original'

damn..........

u did OK,,but dialidol was spot on,,had the bottom 3 picked

Ummm I rank by what i hear, i do not need no stinkin dialidol

the object is to pick who is going home, which i did after tuesday show.

syesha should not have been in bottom 2, not after her performance

Ummm I rank by what i hear, i do not need no stinkin dialidol

the object is to pick who is going home, which i did after tuesday show.

syesha should not have been in bottom 2, not after her performance

again, the idea is to get ALL right,,diaidol had bottom 3 picked..your bottom 3 was off...

u glad i sent u dialidol link? ;)

damn, calm down people,,seacrest make smention ALL the time when this happens,,before cook sang, seacrest said 'here is david cook doing chric cornell version of michael jackson original'

damn..........

when did the benetar chick get voted off? she was pretty good ;)

again, the idea is to get ALL right,,diaidol had bottom 3 picked..your bottom 3 was off...

u glad i sent u dialidol link? ;)

I pick bottom 3 from my brain not dialidol

It is clear that Syesha does not have a big fan base and she could be next

as i expect Kristy to do well during Dolly parton week.

that said kristy is still the worst one out of remaining 9

I pick bottom 3 from my brain not dialidol

It is clear that Syesha does not have a big fan base and she could be next

as i expect Kristy to do well during Dolly parton week.

that said kristy is still the worst one out of remaining 9

the idea is to guess what america thinks,,not you,,thats why dialidol is greta,,it gets what is REALLY gonna happen, based on telelphone monitoring..

almost always has bottom 3 in its botom 3 or 4..

i agree syesha could be toast with country week coming up..she has been i nbottom 3 alot and country week probably wont be her forte

the idea is to guess what america thinks,,not you,,thats why dialidol is greta,,it gets what is REALLY gonna happen, based on telelphone monitoring..

almost always has bottom 3 in its botom 3 or 4..

i agree syesha could be toast with country week coming up..she has been i nbottom 3 alot and country week probably wont be her forte

i guess i'd like to think i have a brain

Am I the only one here that found it a wee bit intriguing that the bottom three consisted of two blacks contestants and a latino contestant in dreds? Could be conicidence - probably is - but it does make me wonder what the average AI audience consists of.

Am I the only one here that found it a wee bit intriguing that the bottom three consisted of two blacks contestants and a latino contestant in dreds? Could be conicidence - probably is - but it does make me wonder what the average AI audience consists of.

fell off your horse again i see

Drinking is the devil;)

The Fan Base of each dictates who wins this thing not the talent.

Doolittle was best last year and Daughty or Mcphee year before

i dont know if dreead guy is latin,,but he has sucked last few weeks,,

black chick was ok last wek, but sucked previosu 2 to 3 weeks and probably has lost her initial push,,black guy just had a horrid song last week and cant compete with the teenybopper vote for the youngerish males in competition

i dont know if dreead guy is latin,,but he has sucked last few weeks,,

black chick was ok last wek, but sucked previosu 2 to 3 weeks and probably has lost her initial push,,black guy just had a horrid song last week and cant compete with the teenybopper vote for the youngerish males in competition

I agree to a point. But, let's be real here - there is absolutely no difference between Jason and Brooke except genitalia. Chikeeze (sp?) and Sayesha are far better than Ramiel (sp?) and Kristy. The judges are diliberately trying to sway the public (sheep). Why is it that one contestant is "being true to themselves" by doing the same thing over and over again - yet another contestant is "playing it too safe and runs the risk of being boring" for doing the same?

I agree to a point. But, let's be real here - there is absolutely no difference between Jason and Brooke except genitalia. Chikeeze (sp?) and Sayesha are far better than Ramiel (sp?) and Kristy. The judges are diliberately trying to sway the public (sheep). Why is it that one contestant is "being true to themselves" by doing the same thing over and over again - yet another contestant is "playing it too safe and runs the risk of being boring" for doing the same?

Fine line here

My rankings have Brook higher, it has nothing to do with her having boobs. i

think her voice is much better than jason

Syesha does not have a huge backing for whatever reason, In my opinion

she will be out during next 3 weeks, just not good enuff

My Final 5

Cook

Aussie

Irish tat

Brook

David A

3 guys vs 2 ladies, so little head is not getting in the way ;)

k

Fine line here

My rankings have Brook higher, it has nothing to do with her having boobs. i

think her voice is much better than jason

Syesha does not have a huge backing for whatever reason, In my opinion

she will be out during next 3 weeks, just not good enuff

My Final 5

Cook

Aussie

Irish tat

Brook

David A

3 guys vs 2 ladies, so little head is not getting in the way ;)

k

agree on last 5 with aussie the last of the 5 and most vulnerable to a late surge by someone else to to replace him

agree on last 5 with aussie the last of the 5 and most vulnerable to a late surge by someone else to to replace him

That little schmuck, Archuletta, will probably win and his first album will go platinum - never under-estimate the tweenie-bobber consumer $ (mom and dad's) strength. Thing is, these tweenie-boppers have the attention span of an ameoba, therefore Archuletta will get kicked off his record lable sooner than you can say Ruben Studdard.....he'll take to drink....go check out a brothel in one of those towns he went on mission trip to two years prior, and die.

Have I told you all I can't stand looking at that kid? What is it about him that drives me nuts??? I'm awful.

That little schmuck, Archuletta, will probably win and his first album will go platinum - never under-estimate the tweenie-bobber consumer $ (mom and dad's) strength. Thing is, these tweenie-boppers have the attention span of an ameoba, therefore Archuletta will get kicked off his record lable sooner than you can say Ruben Studdard.....he'll take to drink....go check out a brothel in one of those towns he went on mission trip to two years prior, and die.

Have I told you all I can't stand looking at that kid? What is it about him that drives me nuts??? I'm awful.

virtually everyone I know over 25 agrees with you,,

my wife cant stand him..

and whats with the father,,chrome domer or what,,never takes the freakin baseball hat off, even indoors,,he is probably one of those idiots who keeps a baseball hat on indoors at restaurant

I honestly couldn't believe Syesha was in the bottom three this week. She was one of the best vocals of the week and she is the one showing the most improvement week to week, as in she sounds better almost every time.

David Cook has been a favorite of mine since he did the Lionel thing. And I am pretty sure he did give credit where it was due after his performance.

I honestly couldn't believe Syesha was in the bottom three this week. She was one of the best vocals of the week and she is the one showing the most improvement week to week, as in she sounds better almost every time.

David Cook has been a favorite of mine since he did the Lionel thing. And I am pretty sure he did give credit where it was due after his performance.

seacrest introduced song saying it was copied form original artist

good solid average post carl :mrgreen:

I didn't catch the show but mrs willy rewound & confirmed credit was given.

Archived