I'm going to hijack dip$hit's thread with some relevent discussion. Did any of you listen to The Herd yesterday on ESPN radio? Cowherd was getting absolutely blasted because he believes that steroids should be legalized. He thinks there is a huge upside to allowing them and would stop players from buying them from shady distributors. What we was saying really made alot of sense and I actually suggested it a couple months ago as well.

I'm going to hijack dip$hit's thread with some relevent discussion. Did any of you listen to The Herd yesterday on ESPN radio? Cowherd was getting absolutely blasted because he believes that steroids should be legalized. He thinks there is a huge upside to allowing them and would stop players from buying them from shady distributors. What we was saying really made alot of sense and I actually suggested it a couple months ago as well.

That is an interesting idea and actually a pretty good one. Cowherd is a great listen.

Besides having irreprable damages to a players body, i would love to see the bombs they would hit.

Cowherd is the man but I can not agree with that

nah seriously

i gotta get big fast

ya dig

im 6ft6

220 pounds

i need to b 240-250

I had a feeling you're serious. Why don't you try doing it the normal way; eat 6 meals a day, lots of chicken/fish and brown rice with a proper lifting regimen. You can put on a good amount of weight if you do it properly. But, i would have to imagine that you're looking for the easy/lazy way out of things, because actually considering taking steroids is beyond stupidity.

nah seriously

i gotta get big fast

ya dig

im 6ft6

220 pounds

i need to b 240-250

it's very hard to take anything you post serious

but if this is the case then by all means use HGH and hire a chemist. if you can't afford one flip some keys.

Just inject some into your ballz -- I am sure someone in your hood can show you how to use a needle -- the blood flow from your penus will quickly go through your body then injecting your arm -- check it out

Just inject some into your ballz -- I am sure someone in your hood can show you how to use a needle -- the blood flow from your penus will quickly go through your body then injecting your arm -- check it out

Don't forget between the toes and fingers and underneath the tongue.

hahaha, are you afraid you are gonna be a b##ch of the block? When is the sentencing?

ps, you don't need to be big to survive prison, the first guy who tries to punk your scrawny ass, just rip his ear off, it is real easy and he will bug the eff out and by the time he regains enough sense to kill you the hacks will be in there breaking it up. You will catch a beating from the hacks and get a few extra months tagged on, but i would consider that better than doing your stretch as someone's punk.

just sayin'

hahaha, are you afraid you are gonna be a b##ch of the block? When is the sentencing?

Thats racist

So ur saying black people in the hood are druggies? Im sorry, Im white, but I know alot of white crack heads in trailor parks

well, does anyone here actually believe this kid is even black to begin with?

Thats racist

So ur saying black people in the hood are druggies? Im sorry, Im white, but I know alot of white crack heads in trailor parks

no... i think he said someone in tha' hood knows how to use a needle. He didnt indict the entire "hood" just one person. And Im sure there is someone in Kobe's hood (if he were real) who uses.

And yes... white trash use drugs too... Meth is great in trailer parks.

there are too many side effects and problems that occur due to their use and abuse.

There are even more side effects to smoking yet they're completely legal. Show me one person who has died from steroid use and I'll show you a million that have died of smoking.

There are even more side effects to smoking yet they're completely legal. Show me one person who has died from steroid use and I'll show you a million that have died of smoking.

yes there are side effects with smoking... but they lobby a lot better than the steroid crowd.

just because smoking is legal doesnt justify making steroids legal.

Show me 1 person who went on "cigarette rage" and raped, killed or beat a person...;)

Show me 1 person who went on "cigarette rage" and raped, killed or beat a person...;)

That's why Cowherd suggested regulating them. If you abuse them you are immediately banned. In moderation they could help an athlete alot without all of the side effects.

That's why Cowherd suggested regulating them. If you abuse them you are immediately banned. In moderation they could help an athlete alot without all of the side effects.

Erm, it's still unfair. Some will just take more than others, it's a pretty ****ed up idea. They can't be legalised in sport, that would just be ****ing crazy.

Erm, it's still unfair. Some will just take more than others, it's a pretty ****ed up idea. They can't be legalised in sport, that would just be ****ing crazy.

And that's called "abusing" them which would lead the players to be banned.