Chad DESERVES to start!

NYjet10

I feel we'll get farther with Chad than Kellen. Also you can't say kellen ddin't make horrible interceptions either. He did just as bad as Chad. Chad did horrible cause of no running game due to the OL, and he had no time due to the OL. If Kellen came in, and did great witht that OL then Kellen should be the starter, but Kellen, and Chad both had REALLY BAD moments with the line. So noone can say that kellen deserves to start, because he didnt do anything special with the same OL as Chad. While we know what Chad can do with a GOOD OL. and that's what we have this year.

where is that suicide smiley when you need him?

I NEARLY gave a neg rep for it, but I havent given one out before, and figured it'd be pretty lame. You know, kinda like creating a Chad needs to start thread every other day just for the sake of causing an arguement.

The last time our offense was even in the top HALF of NFL scoring with Pennington was back in 2002. Sure, he deserves it.

If anyone deserves anything involving Chad, the Jets & the fans deserve their money back from this fraud.

POTW nom.

Heres something Kellen did with the same team as Chad:

WON MORE GAMES.

It should be an open competition either way, but to say Kellen did nothing better than Chad is a ridiculous, Chad loving comment.

Heres something Kellen did with the same team as Chad:

WON MORE GAMES.

It should be an open competition either way, but to say Kellen did nothing better than Chad is a ridiculous, Chad loving comment.

It's not merely a matter of winning more games, as you can win 14-10 one week and lose 38-14 another.

Bad as he was, Clemens simply put more points on the board with - in terms of receivers - less at his disposal than Pennington had.

Unfortunately, in the playoffs we won't play many teams with 30th-ranked defenses who also struggle to put up 15-20 points. If that's the only team he comes alive against, what good is he really? This has been a problem for us with Pennington for too long. The best-case-scenario upside for the team is 10 wins and an early playoff exit IF the defense is #4 or #6 in the NFL in points-against.

And 1 season in 8 with 16 starts is hardly something a franchise can truly rely on even if he was a GOOD quarterback, which he is not. He's good for a 75% completion rate on 5-yard passes (80% if you count completions to the other team). So generally if he converts at least 5-6 consecutive first downs on the same drive we might end up with a field goal. La-dee-freakin-da.

If that's going to be our season again, I may spend September through December watching a local traffic light change colors. It will be both more fun to watch and more unpredictable.

Kellen absolutely tanked at home against the worst secondary in the NFL last season. Blame the O-line all you want but I watched every game Kellen played last season and once DB's learned to stop overplaying passes he was forcing into coverage he really started to get shut down and throw INT's in bunches.

I can't figure out for the life of me why 99% of Jets fans are ready to ship Chad out of town for a box of doughnuts and have the QB who had the lowest passer rating in the NFL last year and nothing else at the QB position. Get rid of Chad but all I ask is a better plan then Kellen and nobody else at QB next year.

Neither Chad nor Kellen deserve to start right now. Chad sucked balls last season too but with the money Woody Johnson put into this team this off-season to bet the entire house on a guy like Kellen who didn't even look that good last year would be foolish.

Keep both of 'em on the roster and have an open competition unless the FO can get someone else who actually stands a chance at winning the starting spot and not some scrub FA.

Archived