Do you guys feel our pick......

NYjet10

Do we have the pick that all people wil have there eyes on?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do we have the pick that all people wil have there eyes on?

• Yes we do.
    • No, Miami does.
    • No, Oakland does.
    • No, Atlanta does.
    • No, other team does(be specific)

will be the pick all people will be waiting for, and have their eyes on the most? I'd say yes, because we have the most inriguing position. We filled a lot of needs in FA, and the question is do we go Gholston?, Mcfadden?, Cromartie?, Mckelvin?, or trade down? I feel we are the team that has no idea on what to do yet. I think were gonna be the pick which everyone will be waiting for, and most intriguing.

will be the pick all people will be waiting for, and have their eyes on the most? I'd say yes, because we have the most inriguing position. We filled a lot of needs in FA, and the question is do we go Gholston?, Mcfadden?, Cromartie?, Mckelvin?, or trade down? I feel we are the team that has no idea on what to do yet. I think were gonna be the pick which everyone will be waiting for, and most intriguing.

I don't care what they do as long as it helps the team. Hopefully they make the right choice, whatever that may be.

If the draft goes like this

Mia-Chris Long

STL-Vernon Gholston

ATL-Matt Ryan

Oak-Dorsey

KC-Jake Long

Jets

You better believe that the whole nation will have all eyes on the Jets with DMC still on the board when the Jets are on the clock

As we trade back so Dallas can take DMC!!=D>

Archived