• 2 weeks later...
Suck up all you want, he is not going to stop neg repping you.

Nor will I for that matter.

Newsflash to the drunken irishmen...you & you BFF Lurker's rep holds no weight...in fact it's non existant...by all means..waste your time neg repping him.

:Dadd:

Newsflash to the drunken irishmen...you & you BFF Lurker's rep holds no weight...in fact it's non existant...by all means..waste your time neg repping him.

:Dadd:

Well it did, but after you drop the beg rep bomb it won't any longer.

I thought you were better than this Smizzy. You give me and Lurker **** for negging 128 yet you ignore the fact that BP drops neg bombs on him all the time. It's funnier when he does it I admit but why the Hell should we be punished for it.

In fact why is there even a neg rep option if you're not able to use it.:wtf:

Well it did, but after you drop the beg rep bomb it won't any longer.

I thought you were better than this Smizzy. You give me and Lurker **** for negging 128 yet you ignore the fact that BP drops neg bombs on him all the time. It's funnier when he does it I admit but why the Hell should we be punished for it.

In fact why is there even a neg rep option if you're not able to use it.:wtf:

You thought I was better than this?? That was your first mistake...I have always been the kid on the playground who WHOOPED THE BULLYS ASS.

You thought I was better than this?? That was your first mistake...I have always been the kid on the playground who WHOOPED THE BULLYS ASS.

So you're going to drop a neg bomb on Panzer too right???

You know the guy who has 128 being killed in his sig????

You gotta whoop 'THE BULLYS ASS'!!!

Do you not?:roll: