Who Lurker?

Marko Cavka

nothing scary about the ood, they're just your basic slave race.

Is he smoking a doobie? And BTW, who is in charge of the arcade here? I scored 84 in Ping, and instead of being awarded a second place trophy, I get this:

vBulletin Message

This score was not submitted from the game. Your score will not be saved.

Is he smoking a doobie? And BTW, who is in charge of the arcade here? I scored 84 in Ping, and instead of being awarded a second place trophy, I get this:

vBulletin Message

This score was not submitted from the game. Your score will not be saved.

You must have done something wrong.

I clicked "submit". Not even a dumbass like me can screw that up.

I think greenbeans or max wold be in charge of that. If you vote for me for MOD I would take care of all of this stuff personally, but they haven't made me a mod yet. Soon though ;)

I think greenbeans or max wold be in charge of that. If you vote for me for MOD I would take care of all of this stuff personally, but they haven't made me a mod yet. Soon though ;)

Meh, I'd have to find something else to bitch about if it got fixed, and I have neither the time or ambition to do that. That Max guy kinda frightens me anyway.

Meh, I'd have to find something else to bitch about if it got fixed, and I have neither the time or ambition to do that. That Max guy kinda frightens me anyway.

As long as you don't eat the last donut, you have nothing to worry about from max, he is a good guy.

And the Doctor's visiting their planet in the next series.

I know, I'm pretty excited about this upcoming series. I wonder if the planet of the odd is going to be built in the vicinity of any large demonic beings. I also hear Jack is going to be back for the final three episodes which is always a good thing.

As will Martha and Rose.

I'd like to see how the hell they are going to write rose back into the show. I know they didn't kill her, but don't you think that it will be a little hard for her to come back seeing where they left her. Didn't he need to burn out a sun for the power to send her a 30 second message?

I'd like to see how the hell they are going to write rose back into the show. I know they didn't kill her, but don't you think that it will be a little hard for her to come back seeing where they left her. Didn't he need to burn out a sun for the power to send her a 30 second message?

Maybe he'll blow up a galaxy? Or just harness the power of Catherine Tate's mouth.

Maybe he'll blow up a galaxy? Or just harness the power of Catherine Tate's mouth.

Did you know that there is going to be no series 5, just three two hour long specials instead. Do you think that is the last of the 10th doctor and who do you think is going to be the 11th?

• 10 months later...

Archived