What Can JetNation Do For You?

Maxman

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh that reminds me. Smizzy I got your ban list for March but I didn't get a chance to enter the names.

My bad.

nice. ignoring me... fine.. i guess i will have to go over your head and just pm JFBM.

I hope Im not on that list :box:

nope... you are safe for april ;)

Are you serious? How? Everytime I log on JN and post and read threads, everything works perfect, how could they have messed it up?

Actually I think Beans fixed everything. It has been okay for a few days. But we figured we should just upgrade to get a faster server with more memory and more drive space, etc.

Here is our current setup:

2103514940_eca8b1379a.jpg

The NFL actually prohibits that. They don't allow more than a few seconds of games to be shown anywhere. We are working on a Jets video content partnership. Hope to have something in place in mid-April but it is not certain at this time.

I figured it would be something of that nature, I just thought a guy with your credentials may have an inside track. LOL

I figured it would be something of that nature, I just thought a guy with your credentials may have an inside track. LOL

Yeah my credentials do a lot for me. Actually I think when I drop my name they make me pay more for my seat and bump the row back a few!

Yeah my credentials do a lot for me. Actually I think when I drop my name they make me pay more for my seat and bump the row back a few!

Really? I thought since you got posted on youtube with the Garv, you would be a household name around the NFL. Sheesh no respect......

I would like more magnetic calendars please as my refrigerator looks pathetic with the 2006 Jetnation calendar (which had both the the Jets AND Giants schedules) yet no 2007.

Sheesh, way to pocket all the millions from this place and not give any back to those that helped make it happen.

I would like more magnetic calendars please as my refrigerator looks pathetic with the 2006 Jetnation calendar (which had both the the Jets AND Giants schedules) yet no 2007.

Sheesh, way to pocket all the millions from this place and not give any back to those that helped make it happen.

You don't have the JN magnet that I have on the side of my fridge?

DSC00331.jpg

You got a calendar in 2006?!? I hate you! I thought those were only a myth!

That is a sad story. Would you like a fridge magnet as a consolation prize?

Can I have a fridge magnet? I dont have a sad story like #27, I am just a freeloading mooch. I will come out and say it. PDM is going to buy me a beer, Max is getting me a fridge magnet, and Jaspegs will finally pay me back my Vcash.

Seriously though, I would love a fridge magnet

Can I have a fridge magnet? I dont have a sad story like #27, I am just a freeloading mooch. I will come out and say it. PDM is going to buy me a beer, Max is getting me a fridge magnet, and Jaspegs will finally pay me back my Vcash.

Seriously though, I would love a fridge magnet

Me too, can I get one with a fridge stuck to it?

I still have leftover calendars from 2007. I can hook you up! And I can't find anyone who does only the Jets calendar. They lump us in with the Giants. I will try to find someone else this year.

I've been thinking about a "So Whatcha Pimpin'?" thread where we can put up the crap we're selling on E-Bay or me and Boozer can hawk our latest music or he can announce his upcoming gigs up there in NJ/NY-stuff like that

Archived