Ticket forum?

If we need one I will create it, I have no problem with that. But I am going to wait and see what the volume is like first.

I hate having too many forums with no action. I mean we already have the hockey forum.

In the meantime just post any requests in this forum! If the volume is large we will create something for it!

Thanks.

If we need one I will create it, I have no problem with that. But I am going to wait and see what the volume is like first.

I hate having too many forums with no action. I mean we already have the hockey forum.

In the meantime just post any requests in this forum! If the volume is large we will create something for it!

Thanks.

hey show some respect for the hockey forum- Max-I will sick GGG and her jet link up attacks on you

Hang on... there really IS a hockey forum? Is that for real?

I guess Max really does keep you in the dark about things.

As for the tickets....if anyone has a pair for the home opener for vs. the Fins, pm me..

Hey powers that be...

Will there ever be a ticket forum on JetNation? I'm on the waiting list, so I get my tickets any way I can.

If anyone has extras during the season, just pm me, I'll go!

Tabor Jet- I can not speak for the powers to be for a special section - but I think it would be a good idea to post in the lounge to wanting tickets or anyone having available tickets. I may be on both ends of those options

Good call putting this request in now Tabor

It should be up by Week 10 at the standard JN rate

Good one. I especially like the way you took a horse that was obviously beaten and beat him some more!

:P

I would like other people to chime in actually.

Ticket forum: Should we create one or not? Give us your thoughts!

Thanks.

well i actually already said that it was a good idea... but alas my opinion is washed over... LOL... now lets wait for the inevitable " huh... did someone hear something" :lol:

well i actually already said that it was a good idea... but alas my opinion is washed over... LOL... now lets wait for the inevitable " huh... did someone hear something" :lol:

Wow. Sorry I didn't commend you on your feedback. Thanks for the thoughts. It is appreciated.

I am beginning to think that TomShane is right about you.

Wow. Sorry I didn't commend you on your feedback. Thanks for the thoughts. It is appreciated.

I am beginning to think that TomShane is right about you.

when you start believing tomshane.... we are allllll doomed ;)

I would like other people to chime in actually.

Ticket forum: Should we create one or not? Give us your thoughts!

Thanks.

Well, Max...I remember you guys saying that the membership should increase during the season. How about on a trial basis from preseason through the playoffs?

Um, I don't think you will find tickets for Donnie and Marie in this ticket forum. :shock:

OMG!!!!! THEY ate touring again????????? SOOOO excited! :roll:

I'm a little bit country

I'm a little bit rock n roll

I'm a little bit Memphis & Nashville

With a little bit of motown in my soul

I don't know it's good or bad

I know I love it so

Tabor sorry I missed your serious response. It was buried in between a whole lot of words that belong in the Lounge.

I like that idea Tabor. I am going to create a forum. You are right if we don't need it, we can always get rid of it. But if it helps people get tickets then that is a good thing!

Thanks Man.

Wow..a ticket forum! All because I opened my big mouth.

I feel all warm and fuzzy.

You still gotta get a jetnation t-shirt Tabor- TS I will pay for it (no kidding either) get one for Tabor

Can I get a "Homage to Gang Green Girl" forum put in? And I swear she didn't PM me demanding I ask for this. :shock:

We were thinking of a Homo And Gang Green Girl forum. All I need is a picture of you two together and we are ready for the launch.

• 4 weeks later...
I like the idea too. I'm waiting on the list (probably until I'm grey but still), but another avenue to get tickets couldn't hurt. I know I would use it

Lawn...

We did add the forum. This thread was moved to it.

Also we have a ticket partner. If you ever have too much money and feel like spending it on tickets just go here: http://www.ticketsnow.com/?ppc=tnowaff

Actually they do have reasonably priced seats. They have tickets to some sold out events and their prices for those things are obviously higher.

Archived