McFadden: MERGED

SUorangefootball

McFadden is in NYC and did an event yesterday promoting physical fitness for kids. They asked him if he wanted to play for the Jets and he said yes.

It was in todays Daily News. But they say that ever town they are in.

Reggie Bush said the same thing...

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Per KFFL

NFL | McFadden thinks Jets will select him

Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:38:32 -0700

Rich Cimini, of the New York Daily News, reports University of Arkansas RB Darren McFadden said if he is available at No. 6 he thinks the New York Jets will select him in the NFL Draft. McFadden said the team is satisfied with his off-field issues and he came away with a good feeling from the team.

Per KFFL

NFL | McFadden thinks Jets will select him

Wed, 23 Apr 2008 13:38:32 -0700

Rich Cimini, of the New York Daily News, reports University of Arkansas RB Darren McFadden said if he is available at No. 6 he thinks the New York Jets will select him in the NFL Draft. McFadden said the team is satisfied with his off-field issues and he came away with a good feeling from the team.

Didn't Vernon Davis (TE) say the same thing about the Jets. Where did he wind up?? :)

Well Max let's hope Mikey T has some magic to pull it off

I think the Raiders (Al Davis) sleep through their pick. As long as the crowd stays quiet he might sleep until after the Jets make their selection.

I just heard the interview with lane kiffin on nfl.com. he said that they might trade down but he also said something pretty interesting.. he said we are looking for the best situatuion.. defense is a position of need for us.. and we lack picks in this years draft..

But then he says there are teams that have contacted him about moving up... he said maybe not the pick in back of us but the 2 picks in back of us.. which woul dbe the 6th.. our pick..

So its pretty well known its not a smoke screen..the jets are interested in mcfadden very much so..

I just heard the interview with lane kiffin on nfl.com. he said that they might trade down but he also said something pretty interesting.. he said we are looking for the best situatuion.. defense is a position of need for us.. and we lack picks in this years draft..

But then he says there are teams that have contacted him about moving up... he said maybe not the pick in back of us but the 2 picks in back of us.. which woul dbe the 6th.. our pick..

So its pretty well known its not a smoke screen..the jets are interested in mcfadden very much so..

It is well known that it's not a smoke screen because.... there's smoke!!!!

Dude if the Jets pick McFadden you have to video yourself. Then send it to me and I will post it on the front page. (Also work in a plug for JetNation.com in the video).

We will call it the "Official McFadden Dance".

:yahoo:

Dude if the Jets pick McFadden you have to video yourself. Then send it to me and I will post it on the front page. (Also work in a plug for JetNation.com in the video).

We will call it the "Official McFadden Dance".

:yahoo:

I will for sure.... I have to see if my brother is bringing his video cam... I wil have one of your guys here with me at my crib for the draft..so im sure he will also tell you how I reacted either way it goes... :)

Its not a smoke screen because Lane Kiffin said the team 2 spots down is interested in trading up? Why should we believe him? How do we know he isnt bluffing trying to get someone else to trade up?

Everything that is said between now and the pick being made is just strategy. NOBODY is going to tip their hand on what they are going to do.

And if we do trade up for McFadden our FO is more retarded than me.

Its not a smoke screen because Lane Kiffin said the team 2 spots down is interested in trading up? Why should we believe him? How do we know he isnt bluffing trying to get someone else to trade up?

Everything that is said between now and the pick being made is just strategy. NOBODY is going to tip their hand on what they are going to do.

And if we do trade up for McFadden our FO is more retarded than me.

It's "more retarded than I."

And if the Jets — the hometown team with the sixth overall pick — opt to somehow pass on Darren McFadden if he's still on the board? Well, then it could get downright ugly. Either way, let's hope the Radio City Music Hall ushers get a good night's rest the evening before. I have a feeling they'll have their hands full on Saturday.

I can picture it now.....

WE WANT MCFADDEN WE WANT MCFADDEN WE WANT MCFADDEN

And with the 6th pick in 2008 NFL draft the new york jets select

Branden Albert

and then Radio city goes crazy with BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSS

Please dont be like that:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

it wont be. If Mcfadden is available at 6, we either draft him or trade down.

Archived