McFadden: MERGED

SUorangefootball

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sorry to rain on your parade but that's not how things roll here. Let the mods handle which posts should be combined. Just enjoy the ride, if you don't like a post, dont' read it.

Thats the thing I dont understand, why even click on a thread that has "McFadden" Or "Gholston's" name in it, if your sick and tired of it? I mean, seriously

Sorry FT, but if McFadden is drafted by the Jets my "toon" will only change in one way. I will no longer think that Tannenbaum is a draft genius. That is the only thing that will be changing in my head. The Jets would be making a big, big mistake.

Sorry FT, but if McFadden is drafted by the Jets my "toon" will only change in one way. I will no longer think that Tannenbaum is a draft genius. That is the only thing that will be changing in my head. The Jets would be making a big, big mistake.

And if he became a force Like Adrian Peterson? then what? will you admit you made a mistake.. See free agency dictates what you do in the draft... we had a lot of needs before free agency and I dont disagree... If we didnt get jenkins.. we could have went with dorsey or Ellis.. With such a successfull free agency signings... we now can pick BPA.. and it has been a very long time before were able to do that

Being serious I would not be at all against the Jets drafting Mcfadden at 6. He may not be my favourite option but the thought of a playmaker with that type of talent on a New York Jets offence would be pretty darn exciting I have to admit.

Our O-line looks pretty awesome as of now and with a RB that has the potential of McFadden I think we would have an elite running game next season, which would take so much of the pressure off our QB regardless of who it is. He may have been overhyped a bit, I wouldn't disagree with that but he's still a damn good RB prospect.

He's not Reggie Bush II like some people have claimed, he's not even similar to him. Bush's running style in college was never going to translate well into the NFL. Unlike Bush, McFadden can run up the middle and is great at finding the hole and bursting through it, Bush on the other hand always tries to bounce to the outside.

We have longed for a true playmaker on offence for years on this team, even Curtis Martin (Who I loved) wasn't really a gamechanging dynamic player.

Like I said, I feel we do have greater needs, especially on the defensive side of the football and McFadden is not my #1 target right now. All that being said I would still enjoy having this guy on our team. He would have me incredibly excited for the future.

Being serious I would not be at all against the Jets drafting Mcfadden at 6. He may not be my favourite option but the thought of a playmaker with that type of talent on a New York Jets offence would be pretty darn exciting I have to admit.

Our O-line looks pretty awesome as of now and with a RB that has the potential of McFadden I think we would have an elite running game next season, which would take so much of the pressure off our QB regardless of who it is. He may have been overhyped a bit, I wouldn't disagree with that but he's still a damn good RB prospect.

He's not Reggie Bush II like some people have claimed, he's not even similar to him. Bush's running style in college was never going to translate well into the NFL. Unlike Bush, McFadden can run up the middle and is great at finding the hole and bursting through it, Bush on the other hand always tries to bounce to the outside.

We have longed for a true playmaker on offence for years on this team, even Curtis Martin (Who I loved) wasn't really a gamechanging dynamic player.

Like I said, I feel we do have greater needs, especially on the defensive side of the football and McFadden is not my #1 target right now. All that being said I would still enjoy having this guy on our team. He would have me incredibly excited for the future.

That's why I really think McFadden is our guy, but only if he falls to us at #6. All that trade crap with the Raiders will be brutal, we can't give up Coleman who was a positive in last year's defense. It's either McFadden or Gholston. We can't go wrong.

No, but your coach is Herm. He will systematticaly destroy your franchise just like he did you ours. Just give it a few years, you'll eventually see the light.

C'mon now, give Herm some credit. He's learned a thing or two since he coached us. He'll be able to destroy the Chiefs much faster than he did the Jets.:P

You know whats funny??? you guys complain about useless mcfadden threads.. I think this qualifys lol

Thing is..come draft day.. if he is selected..you guys will all change your toon... :) and it will be funny as helll..

How do you figure? My opinion on him isn't going to change until he proves me wrong on the field. If you mean people here will be rooting for him..... obviously I don't think anyone who's a Jets fan is going to root against him because they didn't think he was the best choice at 6. If we pick him I hope he's half of what you have already anointed him to be, because if he is even half as good as you say he is, then the HOF is already a forgone conclusion.

And if he became a force Like Adrian Peterson? then what? will you admit you made a mistake.. See free agency dictates what you do in the draft... we had a lot of needs before free agency and I dont disagree... If we didnt get jenkins.. we could have went with dorsey or Ellis.. With such a successfull free agency signings... we now can pick BPA.. and it has been a very long time before were able to do that

If this isnt a classic example of DWC posting I dont know what is.

Hogwash...any REAL JETS FAN knows Mike Nugent is Jesus!

No, no, no Smizz. You got it all wrong buddy. The Nuge is one step above the greats such as God, Jesus, Zeus, Herecules and Brett Favre. He owns all.

You know whats funny??? you guys complain about useless mcfadden threads.. I think this qualifys lol

Thing is..come draft day.. if he is selected..you guys will all change your toon... :) and it will be funny as helll..

This thread is just as lame as any one ( except maybe the very first one you posted) that you posted!!

Someone ban this idiot please :Nuts:

Boy some of you need to learn that this thread was a joke in response to NOExcuses's thread.

Now, Jedi_Jet, you are the first person ever to ask for my banning. Kinda funny, kinda cute. Too bad it could never happen, at least on JetNation, the site that cares. Now if you would like to get banned yourself, just say something and I can make it happen fairly quickly. ;-)

Archived