Post highlights of your favorite NFL Prospect (For example, Youtube)

DieHardJetsFan

I think this would be a pretty cool thread, Ill start it off.

He's an Animal on the field and comes to play every week. He's honestly one of the best Safetys entering the draft in years-Not only does this man have coverage skills and hands but he can HIT with the best of em... And hit HARD.

Just watch this video, it's not that long- just try and pay attention to every play

I hope we draft Gholston @ #6 and I will pray that he falls to round 2 or even a trade up back into the 1st round would be worth it.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

this guy would perform greatly next to Harris

watch at 2:30, ya boy gets stuffed

found more Goff <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

also Jeremy Zuttah

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

On Flowers, I think he will be a great CB in a zone based scheme. If he was put 1 on 1 with great NFL WR's who are fast and big, simply because although he's very physical he's also very slow for a CB, and at the combine he had a very low vertical. So if was going up against the likes of Buress or Moss one on one, I think he'd really struggle.

On Flowers, I think he will be a great CB in a zone based scheme. If he was put 1 on 1 with great NFL WR's who are fast and big, simply because although he's very physical he's also very slow for a CB, and at the combine he had a very low vertical. So if was going up against the likes of Buress or Moss one on one, I think he'd really struggle.

first off combine stats are the overated. u evaluate a prospect by watching tape and use combine stats as a guage. second there is a rumor that the verticals this year were low all over. and they investigated why was this happening and the reason came out that the guy administering the verticals might not have set the bar up right. so verticals were down this year. if you wanna see his vertical watch the tape

first off combine stats are the overated. u evaluate a prospect by watching tape and use combine stats as a guage. second there is a rumor that the verticals this year were low all over. and they investigated why was this happening and the reason came out that the guy administering the verticals might not have set the bar up right. so verticals were down this year. if you wanna see his vertical watch the tape

I have seen tape of him but I've seen a lot of draft analysts including Mayock who have pointed out that his speed and overall athletic ability could cause problems at the next level. He's got a ton of upside I admit but like a lot of prospects there are some systems I think he'll struggle in.

I have seen tape of him but I've seen a lot of draft analysts including Mayock who have pointed out that his speed and overall athletic ability could cause problems at the next level. He's got a ton of upside I admit but like a lot of prospects there are some systems I think he'll struggle in.

at one time mayock had flowers as his best CB. above leodis mccelvin, cromartie, and mike jenkins. every scouts evaluates differently. u cant go by what others say

What do you think about Kenny Phillips (Other than Gholston, my favorite defensive player)

at one time mayock had flowers as his best CB. above leodis mccelvin, cromartie, and mike jenkins. every scouts evaluates differently. u cant go by what others say

I know he did, that was pre-combine.

His opinion changed after the combine because of the reasons I listed.

What do you think about Kenny Phillips (Other than Gholston, my favorite defensive player)

I think he's a great prospect and he's got amazing athletic ability. I think he can be over aggressive at times though, which can lead to him giving up big plays. That's something that can be easily fixed as he becomes a pro though.

Overall I think he'll be a great player.

Irish you're on fire in this thread. I watched Flowers highlights. He has a lot of talent. but much of the film is him jumping up and down after a big hit. and then just re airing the hit. I've seen him in games. He needs to stop leaning on his talent and actually learn to harness it productively. He'll be flashy in the pros but he'll get burned a lot too

Archived