Nice Place You've Got Here

rob on the job

Hello, Jet Nation.

One of your friendly moderators visited my favorite forum, the Buffalo Range, and invited us Bills fans here for a look-see.

Very nice. A lot better than some of the mudhole forums that other teams have.

Of course, I'll be pulling for the Bills to thrash the Jets and the Patriots (especially the Patriots!) and the Dolphins this season ... whether or not it happens remains to be seen.

I believe the Jets will be very competitive this year -- perhaps enough to topple the Patriots.

Again, thanks for the invite.

Hello, Jet Nation.

One of your friendly moderators visited my favorite forum, the Buffalo Range, and invited us Bills fans here for a look-see.

Of course, I'll be pulling for the Bills to thrash the Jets and the Patriots (especially the Patriots!) and the Dolphins this season ... whether or not it happens remains to be seen.

I believe the Jets will be very competitive this year -- perhaps enough to topple the Patriots.

Rob welcome here and thanks for the complement on the site and thanks to Smizzy for inviting you and fellow Bill fans,

So how do you think Losman is going to do this year

Hello, Jet Nation.

Hey Rob,thanks for stopping over.

Good luck next yr and i hope to see you again!

So how do you think Losman is going to do this year

i could end up eating these words - but i see losman as a bust waiting to happen. i just don't get the hype around him, he is pretty mobile and other than that he pretty much sucks. he cannot make the easy throws that you need to move the chains.

I too have been invited here by Smizzy from The Range. Don't worry about us and Pats/Fin bashing, we're all in. =D>

Lol

you guys over at the range are crazy man. i love those guys.

Just gave me a bunch of different recipies for authentic "Buffalo" wings.

Just awesome.

Lol

you guys over at the range are crazy man. i love those guys.

Just gave me a bunch of different recipies for authentic "Buffalo" wings.

Just awesome.

Who are you and what did you do with the wannabe tough guy Smizzy? :lol: This is like a Jetman67 transformation. Next thing you're going to be wearing a pink tutu, a jets hardhat, drive a PT Cruiser and chew cherry Skoal to try to preserve that "toughguy" image.

Who are you and what did you do with the wannabe tough guy Smizzy? :lol: This is like a Jetman67 transformation. Next thing you're going to be wearing a pink tutu, a jets hardhat, drive a PT Cruiser and chew cherry Skoal to try to preserve that "toughguy" image.

I know Jetman67, Jetman67 is a good friend of mine. You sir are no Jetman67

I know Jetman67, Jetman67 is a good friend of mine. You sir are no Jetman67

They guy with puke running down his jets jersey? Yea I remember him too.

Hey Alk....Do you want me to dust off my 9mm and show you what the deal is?

Archived