Ok, I guess I'm gonna just turn off my rep on Jetnation

DieHardJetsFan

I always try and be the best poster I can be, in terms of talking sports on this site... And I wont lie, I really only get positive feedback on this site but at the same time... 2 people give me negative rep, and it's nothing to do with sports talk, and in my eyes, its not right. Pretty soon I'm gonna be in Red Rep status then everyone will just look at me as just another trouble maker... When I NEVER go out of my way to make a personal attack on someone or call out thier opinion on sports.

This week, I seen alot of people picking on JetsFan128, I think thats his screen name, you know, the big brother fan. Well I wont lie, this kid makes me laugh and he seems pretty down to earth, I never like to see people getting picked on, when I played basketball for my H.S team, I always seen this kid sitting at lunch by hisself, so what did i do? I started talking to the kid, he started to sit with the basketball team, and guess what? The next year, he became one of the best basketball players in the county. He still thanks me to this day, he plays for a small school in Tennesse, he told me that he never had the confidence to meet new people at a new school and try out for the basketball team, Im glad I was able to change one persons life while I was in H.S. To make a long stroy short, I was one of the only people to stick up for him in the thread, and then guess what happens? Lurker sends me 4 negative Reps IN A ROW, all because I stuck up for the kid. Does he really hate him that bad? Where he actually goes out of his way to negative rep anyone whos not negative repping the Big Brother fan?

Then my last thread, I made a post about how the Knicks may have a top draft pick this year, and guess what drago does? He gives me nagative rep because he hates basketball... If he doesnt like b-ball, then why even click on the thread? If he doesnt enjoy B-Ball, why spend 2 mins in the thread posting on why its garbage? And if he doesnt like B-Ball, why knock my opinion on a sport that I love with negative rep?

Look, I know its only rep on a site, but whats the point?

The only people who give me negative rep are Drago and Lurker, before you know it, im gonna be in RED REP and everyone will look at me as a garbage poster when I try and add to just about every thread

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, enjoy giving people negative rep because you dont agree with thier opinion, I wont lie... You add alot to this site, keep up the good work, your the bestest

oh come on...its just rep. If it were V-points, then you'd have something to cry about. BTW, i still don't know how to use my vpoints...hmmm

I always try and be the best poster I can be, in terms of talking sports on this site... And I wont lie, I really only get positive feedback on this site but at the same time... 2 people give me negative rep, and it's nothing to do with sports talk, and in my eyes, its not right. Pretty soon I'm gonna be in Red Rep status then everyone will just look at me as just another trouble maker... When I NEVER go out of my way to make a personal attack on someone or call out thier opinion on sports.

This week, I seen alot of people picking on JetsFan128, I think thats his screen name, you know, the big brother fan. Well I wont lie, this kid makes me laugh and he seems pretty down to earth, I never like to see people getting picked on, when I played basketball for my H.S team, I always seen this kid sitting at lunch by hisself, so what did i do? I started talking to the kid, he started to sit with the basketball team, and guess what? The next year, he became one of the best basketball players in the county. He still thanks me to this day, he plays for a small school in Tennesse, he told me that he never had the confidence to meet new people at a new school and try out for the basketball team, Im glad I was able to change one persons life while I was in H.S. To make a long stroy short, I was one of the only people to stick up for him in the thread, and then guess what happens? Lurker sends me 4 negative Reps IN A ROW, all because I stuck up for the kid. Does he really hate him that bad? Where he actually goes out of his way to negative rep anyone whos not negative repping the Big Brother fan?

Then my last thread, I made a post about how the Knicks may have a top draft pick this year, and guess what drago does? He gives me nagative rep because he hates basketball... If he doesnt like b-ball, then why even click on the thread? If he doesnt enjoy B-Ball, why spend 2 mins in the thread posting on why its garbage? And if he doesnt like B-Ball, why knock my opinion on a sport that I love with negative rep?

Look, I know its only rep on a site, but whats the point?

The only people who give me negative rep are Drago and Lurker, before you know it, im gonna be in RED REP and everyone will look at me as a garbage poster when I try and add to just about every thread

I actually like you as a poster but please for the love of God take everything you said about 128 back, he is the worst poster on this place, you have no idea. It takes a lot of Neg rep for you to get in the red so don't worry.

The fact that you find him funny would have me suspicous that you are one of his aliases.

As for Lurker, he's a legend but yes he does hate 128 that much (Rightfully so). Anyone who befriends 128 is pretty much doomed in Lurkers eyes. LOL

Drago, well, he's just Drago.;-)

jetsfan128 is just misguided, someone let him watch way to much tv as a child, and possibly bought him DVR for his birthday. Maybe a guide to reality tv shows too.

Just kidding 128, your a nice guy with a good heart. You just gotta stop talking bout big brother, pick one thread and keep it in there (not sure if your doing that already). Every bully needs someone to pick on.

Also, change your avatar, if you want to fit in make it something rainbow, or something with big boobs. Its a trend i noticed. Unless its drago, hes smarter than that, cause he knows i would get all "girlfriend" on him if he did the boob thing. Unless they were max's boobs.

I digress.

"How come the dove gets to be the peace symbol? How about the pillow? It has more feathers than the dove, and it doesn't have that dangerous beak."

jetsfan128 is just misguided, someone let him watch way to much tv as a child, and possibly bought him DVR for his birthday. Maybe a guide to reality tv shows too.

Just kidding 128, your a nice guy with a good heart. You just gotta stop talking bout big brother, pick one thread and keep it in there (not sure if your doing that already). Every bully needs someone to pick on.

Also, change your avatar, if you want to fit in make it something rainbow, or something with big boobs. Its a trend i noticed. Unless its drago, hes smarter than that, cause he knows i would get all "girlfriend" on him if he did the boob thing. Unless they were max's boobs.

I digress.

"How come the dove gets to be the peace symbol? How about the pillow? It has more feathers than the dove, and it doesn't have that dangerous beak."

i had this cool rainbow snail... but noone seemed to notice.. so i went with dreeemy bobby sherman ( way before your time, tictac...actually your mom might know who it is..LOL.. i am old)

anyway.. i didnt do the bib boob thing... i figure my stock has fallen .. but not quite that much ..yet. and even if it does.. i am only posting maybe some big buoys... i know how sexy they are... :D

anyway.. i didnt do the bib boob thing... i figure my stock has fallen .. but not quite that much ..yet. and even if it does.. i am only posting maybe some big buoys... i know how sexy they are... :D

Your stock only falls if your rep falls. Clearly Max keeps close tabs on the reputation of his posters. I can't tell you how many boxes of underwear he's sent me, he's really a loving guy.

GG, you are not old.

i had this cool rainbow snail... but noone seemed to notice.. so i went with dreeemy bobby sherman ( way before your time, tictac...actually your mom might know who it is..LOL.. i am old)

I liked your rainbow snail more than this dude. I would like to see an avatar of a real rainbow snail though, now that would impress. Also he leaves a trail of glitter wherever he goes, or is that too much like a mod?

Your stock only falls if your rep falls. Clearly Max keeps close tabs on the reputation of his posters. I can't tell you how many boxes of underwear he's sent me, he's really a loving guy.

GG, you are not old.

lol i am probably old enough to be your mom ;)

but i am young at heart :D

And thanks for the advice Jetheelz, I remember reading last year on this site on how you collect cards, do you have any new Jet cards from last year?

Yeah, mostly stuff like a couple of David Harris/Revis autos. I got a few like Chansi Stuckey too lol

Greengal, how you doing in the NCAA brackets?

Iv already lost 5 games, but none of my sweet 16 teams are eliminated, so thats a good thing,

Things arent looking so great for me right about now

I signed up for that on GG's league, how do i check it? I am probally doing awesome seeing as i just picked based on team names and no stats.

noodles

I liked your rainbow snail more than this dude. I would like to see an avatar of a real rainbow snail though, now that would impress. Also he leaves a trail of glitter wherever he goes, or is that too much like a mod?

awwww.... he was like the zac ephron...or chad michael whatever of his day.. you should have seen him in his purple polyester flare pants.... and how he ddanced.. he had moves.. great hair and blue eyes.. totally dreeeeemy!

Greengal, how you doing in the NCAA brackets?

Iv already lost 5 games, but none of my sweet 16 teams are eliminated, so thats a good thing,

Things arent looking so great for me right about now

i am doing awful! :lol: i always pick with my heart and my heart is always crushed! no surprise given that i am a JETs fan.

but i am having fun!

and oh yeah, dont sweat the rep ;) you are doing a good job posting :)

Yeah, enjoy giving people negative rep because you dont agree with thier opinion, I wont lie... You add alot to this site, keep up the good work, your the bestest

Maybe they figured out the names you used to post under and are penalizing you for that. Roy Hobbs said it best, "some mistakes you never stop paying for".

Tictac is a trip

And thanks for the advice Jetheelz, I remember reading last year on this site on how you collect cards, do you have any new Jet cards from last year?

You signed up in March but were reading all of 2007. Gotcha, lol.

Archived