Ok, I guess I'm gonna just turn off my rep on Jetnation

DieHardJetsFan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I could get out of him was that his name was Gladiator. Then he asked me if people gave me a hard time about being short. I said yeah I am 5'7" I hear it at times. When I asked why he wanted to know he wouldn't respond.

This one is a real head scratcher.

All I could get out of him was that his name was Gladiator. Then he asked me if people gave me a hard time about being short. I said yeah I am 5'7" I hear it at times. When I asked why he wanted to know he wouldn't respond.

This one is a real head scratcher.

:rl::rl::rl:

Its him!!!

Wow, I am so about to rile him up and drive him back into rant mode. :rl:

Now I see why Max had his panties in a bunch.

BZ

Hahaha I talked to Tx the other day. He says he is doing well. Classic line though, that was a classic line. He knew I was about to ban him and he went out with style!

This guy says he's a Knicks fan, so did DWC.

Yeah, like the Knicks have more than one fan. :roll:

Well if this poster has been sexually harassing the female posters here that could mean it is the Knicks coach.

I always try and be the best poster I can be, in terms of talking sports on this site...

Lies!!

When I NEVER go out of my way to make a personal attack on someone or call out thier opinion on sports.

Lies!!

Ughh! Bad rep them back.

That's what I do to Drago.

I'd have to disagree with that. I have one kid who neg reps me fairly regularly and I must say it makes me feel good just knowing that somebody (who shall remain nameless) who brings this board down more than anybody else on here dislikes me. I did return a neg-rep to him/her the other day but afterward I felt as though I'd stooped to his/her level and it's not somehting I'll repeat.

I really don't care for the neg rep thing. I like that people can tell you off line that you made a good point or that they agree with you but hey, if somebody is too smart for you to carry on a conversation with them or they continually school you in every debate you have then you should just stop tyring and talk to people who are more on your level. JMO of course as we're all free to do what we like here.

Archived