New Banner

gangreenman

I see Rhodes has replaced Vilma up on the banner. Is that the only change being made to the banner or is more on the way?

That is the only change? We also noticed a flaw with Pennington's grip. We adjusted the ball so he is now holding it properly and will demonstrate more zip with his passes.

I can't believe you didn't notice that. Unreal.

I'm happy enough with keeping the other 2 up as long as they're Jets.

Unless Clemens is named starter.

Yea I agree, Its great to have Kerry Rhodes up there, Coles was unhappy this offseason but he's stilla warrior on the field, and Chad has done alot for the Jets team, he puts his heart on the line each and every Sunday

The serious answer is we will have a completely new banner along with our soft relaunch in April. The VIP announcement wouldn't look right with the same old graphics. We have to give the illusion that we care.

The serious answer is we will have a completely new banner along with our soft relaunch in April. The VIP announcement wouldn't look right with the same old graphics. We have to give the illusion that we care.

The Illusion didn't work. :)

You probably shouldn't have redone the banner until the off season is over. I suspect Coles won't be in the banner by Sept.

Even if he is signed he still might be traded.

Archived