New Fan Photos

Maxman

The photos from the JetNation Group outing are up.

I think Bob has more...if Bob emails them to me I will add those as well. Still have to setup a better format for these pics. In the meantime I think the new pics are on page 9 and 10.

The photos from the JetNation Group outing are up.

I think Bob has more...if Bob emails them to me I will add those as well. Still have to setup a better format for these pics. In the meantime I think the new pics are on page 9 and 10.

Boy are they ever.

You might want to resize them a bit as each picture is about 1.6MB and 1,800 x 1,215 but you have them being rendered in HTML at about 400 pixels. A lot to download and a lot for the client browser to resize.

BZ

Boy are they ever.

You might want to resize them a bit as each picture is about 1.6MB and 1,800 x 1,215 but you have them being rendered in HTML at about 400 pixels. A lot to download and a lot for the client browser to resize.

BZ

BZ:

I am aware of this. When we put a new photo album in place the will be reduced in size. Until that time I will just use the html code to display them at 400.

Boy are they ever.

BZ

BZ: [-X Max is a tech geek and wayyyyyy sensitive about website issues.

Are the pictures less grainy on theganggreen.com?

GGG -

Please tell me you all chipped in for a new T-Shirt for Matthew Modine at the stadium. All of his shirts seems a little "snug".

barry_levinson11.jpg

The pictures were taken with your camera. So of course they were grainy. The whole first person point of view thing is AMAZING.

Max - you can just download the pics I shot from the game recap thread. I posted all the decent ones except one of GG that she begged me not to.

I'm honoring her wish, figuring there may be blackmail value or "favors" somewhere down the road.

Max - you can just download the pics I shot from the game recap thread. I posted all the decent ones except one of GG that she begged me not to.

I'm honoring her wish, figuring there may be blackmail value or "favors" somewhere down the road.

Yeah I know that. But it was like 1:30 in the morning. And I needed an excuse to not do it that second!

:mrgreen:

my buddies mom bought those for my son when he was born ...without the ruffles though.lol...i think she ordered them from the jets site...

Where can I get some of these shoes... too cute.

Lew.jpg

BZ

Archived